To Japan

Shall We Date? (Let's Date V2!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 8—To Japan[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

"Unnie!! Please, anything but this!" Krystal whined, tugging on the fabric of her top. It was pink, Sakura Pink to be exact. The top was a long sleeve but the brunette rolled it up to her elbows. There was a digital art on it that had an image of two adorable small figures hugging, more specifically two girls embracing with the words "Soul Mate" above them.

"But you promised me that you'll wear couple shirts with me.." A certain blond woman pouted, wearing the exact same top as Krystal.

"I did but unnie, those people are going to take so many photos of us there. We're like giving them a free show..."

Aria raised an eyebrow, "Isn't that what we were suppose to do?"

The taller one slapped the other's arm.

"Unnie! Pleaseeeeee, not for this! My reputation will be...will be..." Krystal pleaded.

The older one turned around to face the distressed Jung sister with a grimace. Aria crossed her arms which made the aura around darken.

"So, is that it? Your reputation is more important than me now? I see how it is. Fine, go take it off. I don't care anymore." She huffed.

The SNSD member went back to shoving her things into her suitcase. Krystal felt a sudden hit of guilt slap her across the face.

'God, why did I say that? Unnie is mad now...' Krystal scolded herself.

Therefore, the brown haired girl went to comfort the clearly upset blond. She crouched down and wrapped her arms around the smaller one.

"What are you doing? Isn't this going to damage your reputation?" Aria recalled with tons of sarcasm.

"Unnie...I didn't mean it like that.." Krystal replied, regretted her previous words.

"Yeah, whatever. You can take off the couple shirt since you don't like it."

"What about you, unnie?"

"I'll take mine off later."

Krystal flinched at the icy tone. Aria was not just upset; she was beyond that. More like angry, if you will. The shorter one pulled away from the hug and continued what she was doing before as if she was not interrupted just a moment ago.

The younger Jung was feeling more and more guilty with each passing minute and it was all because of her selfish words when she, herself, made the promise to wear couple outfits. Then the next thing you know, she's not complying to it which makes her seem like a liar but Krystal didn't want Aria to think of her like that. Not after what the older one had done for her up until now. The least she could do is to relieve Aria's stress, not make it worse.

While Krystal was in deep thought, she didn't notice the smirk on Aria's face. The blond snickered to herself when she watched the taller one try to think of a way to apologize. 

Her acting must be that convincing if the baby ice princess was behaving like this. Maybe she should try acting next time, but Aria put that thought aside.

Honestly, Aria wasn't mad. Not really. The reason was that she knew that the younger Jung wasn't one to wear girlish colors. Krystal's preference are more of clothing with darker colors. It was similar to her own but when it comes to couple outfits, she only found pink ones available in her closet.

There was no way that Krystal would wear that but it's worth a try, right? And it seems like it was working which made the smug smile upon Aria's face grow. It was at its biggest when the younger Jung decides to speak.

"Aria unnie...." The F(x) member tries again.

"Yes?"

"I-I...want..."

"You want what?"

The F(x) singer cleared to get rid of her nervousness.

"I want to wear couple outfits with you," Krystal moved a little closer to the still girl, "I don't care what color. Be it pink, neon colors, or yellow." She shuffled more towards the younger Dong.

Now in less than three baby waddles, Krystal was before Aria's back and rewrapped her arms around the silent blond.

"As long as it's with you, I don't mind. Just you." The brunette rested her head onto the blond's shoulder. What the latter didn't notice was the growing blush on the other girl's face.

"Unnie...?" Krystal said, worried due to the lack of response from her speech. The SNSD member didn't move either.

'Is she still angry?' The younger one became sad at this thought.

"A-Are you still...m-mad?" The F(x) Maknae's voice cracked as she asked the frozen Aria. Quickly, the blond came back to reality and turned around to envelop the sad kitty into a warm embrace.

"No, no. I'm not mad anymore, Soojungie~" Aria cooed and Krystal let out a sigh in relief. Then, the latter felt the older one move toward her ear and she shivered when the words were whispered into it. 

"By the way, I was never mad in the first place~" The shorter one pulled away which left the other female stunned.

"H-Huh? Y..You weren't mad?!" Krystal looked absolutely shocked.

"Nope~ I was just acting, of course! I can never be mad at you, my adorable Soojungie." Aria chirped and pinched the girl's cheeks.

"Buuuuuuuuuuw woonie (But unnie)! I whought wou wa mad (I thought you were mad)!" Krystal's words were squashed together but it was understandable in a way.

"Sorry about that, Soojungie. But come on, help unnie pack up." Aria removed her hands away from Krystal's cheeks and gestures towards the half filled suitcase with her hand. The brunette nodded and smiled after knowing that the blond wasn't angry at her anymore or even mad at all. She help fold the clothes and set other objects into the container since Krystal already finished preparing her things.

Why were they packing up, one may ask. Well, after Aria came home yesterday night, she received a message from her manager about her schedule as promised. It said that Aria had to go to Japan the very next day but that was before the other SNSD members. The reason for that is that the others had schedules to complete before leaving off on a plane to Japan for the family concert so the SNSD's Maknae had to go alone.

In addition, Krystal has to go to Japan because her holidays were done so she had to join the rest of the F(x) members in Japan so in a way, it's like a win for both sides. Aria won't have to be alone for the plane ride and Krystal will have someone close to her be by her side more.

"Here, Soojungie. Can you put this in there?" The blond handed a folded shirt to the Jung sister.

"Yes~" Krystal grabbed it and placed it into the suitcase.

"And this too?" Another folded shirt.

"Okay~" Once again like the last item, it was set into the bag.

"Yah, Soojungie?" Aria called out.

"What is it, unnie?" The brunette looked at the older one with much attention.

"Should I bring this gray jacket or army vest hoodie?" She lifted the following clothings. Krystal tapped her pointer finger on her chin to think about the question. It was a hard choice because they both were a part of her style and the girls shared similar fashion styles. Being chic, ya know?

"Hard to say...." Krystal answered but then an idea popped into her mind. A mischievous smile appeared on her face as she went to her own suitcase and took out some of her favorite tops.

Aria raised an eyebrow when the brunette was walking towards her with the folded tops.

"Soojungie? Why did you take out your clothes?" Aria asked, tilting her head slightly. Krystal held out the tops toward the confused SNSD member.

"Here, you look better in these..." The Jung sister stated and the other female did look at the clothing. They were, indeed, her style and she wouldn't mind wearing them but there was a worried thought if  the blond did accept them.

"What are you going to wear, Soojungie?" Aria asked with furrowed eyebrows. Krystal just grinned at the blond.

"I have different tops, unnie! Don't worry~!" The younger Jung replied, urging Aria to take her offer but the older one was stubborn.

"Nooooo~! I would feel bad for just taking your clothes," Krystal opened to counter her words but Aria gave her a certain look which made her close , "So how about, as a compromise, I will wear some of your clothes in Japan while you can wear my other hats and accessories? That way, you will still have some clothes to wear when we arrive in Japan."

The brunette flashed a convinced smile, "Okay! You better remember this, unnie." Krystal looked at the blond, who was mimicking her smile back.

"Of course, I remember my promises, Soojungie.." Aria winked at the F(x) member before looking at her open suitcase that was filled to the brim. "I think I'm done."

Krystal looked over at it after she went back to put her tops away before chuckling, "Unnie, you are not done!"

The younger Dong turned towards her with a pout. "Waeeee? I have what I need, don't I? Bras, Underwear, Tops, Jackets/Coats, Pants/Shorts, Make-Up, Scarfs, and some Hats. Isn't that what I need for a week's stay in Japan?"

Krystal placed a hand onto the SNSD member's shoulder as she was laughing.

"Yes, that is but those things are for you though. What happened to the clothes that are for the both of us?" The brunette gestures towards the pink tops that they were wearing already. Aria was shocked at how eager Krystal was to wear couple outfits that has the colors that she loathe the most. 

However, it went away a second later as the blond smiled.

"I'll just bring another suitcase then."

"Aria unnie! What about the souvenirs that we might want to bring back~?" Krystal pouted cutely which earned a giggle from Aria.

"Aigoooo~ Baby Jungie! We'll bring back some souvenirs with your extra suitcase." Aria told her before arching a brow. "You are bringing one, right?"

"Yes, but—" Krystal replied.

"Share it with your unnie, pweaaaase~!" Aria whined, using her Aegyo and puppy eyes on the stubborn Jung whose expression soften at the sight.

"Arasso...we can share." Krystal agreed in a matter of a few seconds and smiled when Aria tackled her into another warm hug.

"You're the best, Soojungie. The best!" The blond chanted, earning a laugh from the brunette.

"Okay, unnie, come on. We have to hurry before Man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter