Second Day, Early Morning

Shall We Date? (Let's Date V2!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 10—Second Day, Early Morning[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Today is the second day ever since Aria has arrived in Japan. The first thing that the girl woke up to was her ringtone. Someone was calling her and the sound of it stirred her up from her sleeping.

"Ugh~~! Who is calling me~?" Aria whined but she ended up crawling to her phone that was on the night table. She snatched it and tapped the accept button.

The blond raised the phone to her ear.

"Hello?" The younger Dong greeted and raised her other hand to cover up an upcoming yawn.

"Hi unnie!"

Aria smiled when she could hear the joy emitting from the tone.

"Soojungie? Is that you?" She questioned while yawning and rubbing the sleep out her eyes with her hand.

"Yes, but I also have the other members with me!"

"Oh, really? Where are they?" The girl asked while ruffling her already messy hair.

"Hi Aria sunbae-nim."

"Hello Aria sunbae!"

"Unnie, remember your llama??"

"Unnie~~! I miss you!"

"Ahhhh, kids. How cute. You don't have to be so formal with me, Victoria unnie. Just call me by my name since you're older. Hello to you too, Luna! And yes, I remember my llama~! Jinri-ah, I miss you too!"

"Where's my greeting back, unnie?" Krystal complained, making Aria laugh.

"Hi Baby Jung! I miss you sooo much~~! And did you know your sister scolded me yesterday?" Aria faked a sob.

"Did you want me to scold unnie for you?"

"Whoaaaaaa, scold her? Aren't you the youngest, Soojungie? She's going to 'kick '...."

"Are you quoting unnie when she's angry? Because if you are, then you must understand what I had to go through..."

"It must being her sister. I would love to invite you as my Maknae, but I already asked someone else..."

"Who?! WHAT?!"

Aria smirked as she teased Krystal.

"Jinri-ah~ why don't you tell them?" 

Then, she heard lots of rustling from the other side. There was also faint talking but when the blond to speaker, she could hear it perfectly fine.

"You took Aria unnie away from me?!"

"I never did such a thing!"

"Whooooooo! JungLi is fighting for the first time! #Firstfight."

"Hello?"

"Daaaaaaaamn! Krystal is pining poor Jinri onto the floor!"

Aria puffed her cheeks when she got ignored.

"YAH! Did you just call me so I have to hear you arguing? Seriously? Gosh, I'll hang up now..." Aria lifted her finger to press the disconnect button.

"WAIT!" Krystal shrieked so the other stopped before the button which was like inches away.

"Yes?"

"You're not going to hang up on me, right...?"

Aria pulled her finger away.

"No, and by the way, that thing with Jinri being my Maknae was a joke. I only have Youngbae Oppa as my brother. No one else.."

"Oh...so that was a joke?"

"Yep, and you took it so seriously. Aren't you such a jealous Soojungie~?"

"Hahahaha, Krystal is such a jealous princess!"

"Shut up, Servant."

"Soojungie, what did I tell you about calling people names?"

"B-But unnie! That's what I usually call Amber and she doesn't mind!"

"Hmmm...fine. I'll let it go for now. What did you call me for, Baby Jung?" Aria asked, wanting to know the reason for Krystal to wake her up.

"I just wanted to say good morning. Did I wake you up?" Krystal sounded worried, making Aria laugh out of instinct at how cute she was.

"It's fine, I was going to get up anyway. Plus, I have to go message someone since I forgot to do that last night.."

"Who is this someone, unnie?" Krystal's voice was suddenly low which made Aria figure out that the girl was jealous.

"It's just Youngbae Oppa. He wanted me to text him when I arrived in Japan but with that little incident on my Instagram account, I totally forgot."

She could hear Krystal laugh.

"Oh, I wonder who could have done that."

"Soojung, are you serious? Who else would have written that cheesy caption and hashtags?"

"Probably someone else."

"You mean like Chaerin unnie? I mean, she could do that.."

"Y-Yah, I was just kidding.."

"Well, I'm not." Aria mustered up in her stern tone.

"Oh, come on! Unnie~~! I was just joking around..."

"Uh huh...." Aria said, sounding unsatisfied. "I'll talk to you later then, Soojung?"

"NO! Waaaaait~!"

"Wae~? Wae~?"

"For the record, unnie, there is no one who can be as loving as I could for you. I'm your Prince Charming after all." Krystal finally admitted, making Aria chuckle and smile.

"Took you long enough for you to say that. Be sure to remember that from now on."

"Okay! I think I need to go now, unnie. I'll talk to you later, I promise~!"

"Arasso, don't force yourself if you're tired. Health comes first."

"Hehehehe, okay. Bye unnie!"

"Bye Baby Jung..."

Aria hung up the call and stared at the ceiling. She felt nothing as if she was hollow since she was alone. Then, the girl glanced at her phone screen to see the time.

10:45 AM

"It's still early..." Aria groaned and lifted an arm to cover her eyes. Yet, she didn't feel like going back to sleep.

'What should I do now..?'

____________________

A yawn escaped from Aria's mouth as she was sitting in one of those outdoor seats by a Café. It was now 11:45 AM, just an hour later.

The blond waited for her order to be done as she played with her fingers. Luckily, the morning was filled with busy people so the chance of someone mobbing her was less likely on happening.

"Ugh, how did I convince myself from leaving the room?" Aria asked herself as she rested her head onto her resting arms. The table didn't feel as comfortable as her hotel's bed which she missed quite dearly.

'Oh right, it was to take my mind off of some things...' Aria remembered a moment later. She sighed as her mind went back to a certain ice princess.

The blond cursed to herself when her heart began to beat faster and there was this warm feeling from inside. Sadly, the younger Dong had to face reality which brought her morale down, making her feel weak.

"Why couldn't life be easier? I mean...why her..out of all people in this world?" The blond mumbled to herself.

She was so absorbed in her thoughts that the girl didn't noticed someone placing a tray with her order onto her table.

"Here you go, Aria-san." A deep voice snapped Aria out of her thoughts. She felt a rush of panic when she heard this.

'I had not told anyone about my name, my arrival, or my very existence here yet. Did someone discover me?!' Aria looked over her outfit which consisted of a panda clip, white blouse with a black vest jacket, jean shorts, black leggings, and blue converses.

Cautiously, the SNSD member slowly looked up to see Donghae, who was also dressed casually, which made her let out a sigh in relief.

"Oh my god, it's just you, Oppa. How did you get my order? And how did you find me?" Aria said to the male, who had an amused smile.

"May I have this seat, first?" He asked and she nodded so Donghae sat down. Once he got comfortable, the blond looked at him with an impatient look.

"Well...?"

"I was hungry so I came by the place to get something to eat. When I went in, I saw a couple of guys having a hard time so I decided to lend a hand. Apparently, they forgot the table for the person, who ordered that." He pointed at the tray, "And I know you love Vanilla Lattes and red bean breads so I figured it was you. Especially when you stand out by being by yourself OUTSIDE when it's cold." 

"Whatever~" Aria shrugged him off.

He glared at her, "HEY! Where is my thank you and greetings?"

"Thank you and it's nice to see you too, brother-in-law." Aria smirked, making him blush.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter