On The Way Home

Shall We Date? (Let's Date V2!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 7—On The Way Home[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

In the van, SNSD sat in their seats as their manager was driving. Some were fast asleep; others were occupied on their phones while a few of them were eating some snacks.

Crunch. Crunch. Crunch. CRUNCH. Crunch. CRUNCH.

Yoona got smacked by the person next to her.

"Ow! Unnie, what was that for?" Yoona whined. The other showed an irritated expression to the latter.

"You are eating too loud! I can't even sleep!" Yuri scolded, making the baby shinkin complain by using her annoying Aegyo.

"Unnnnnnieeeeeeee~!"

"SHHH!"

"Sorry~~"

"Whatever..." Yuri shrugged and closed her eyes to get her much wanted beauty sleep. Yoona continued to bother the tan female while the rest were actually staring at someone else.

Aria cuddled with the teddy bear in her arms.

'So fluffy....so warm~! I should thank Felicia unnie later..'

The girl was enjoying her present, indeed. She had, yet, to notice the stares on her as the blond's vision was covered by said teddy bear.

Tiffany turned to her seat mate.

"Yah, does she not remember that we are still mad at her~?" She shook the other person's arm. Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and wrap an arm around the Korean-American's shoulders.

"Maknae is probably having fun with that new teddy bear which is probably a new addition to her plushy collection...." The dancer replied.

"But...that person..."

"We know, Fany-ah..." Taeyeon commented even though her eyes weren't exactly looking at her best friend since her eyes were beneath a sleeping mask.

"Yeah, if you wanna know so bad, then why don't you ask her?" Jessica added in while using her iPhone again. Tiffany, then, rolled her eyes at her Korean-American BFF.

"Says the girl, who has been on her phone for like twenty-four seven."

"Think whatever you want, Tiff, if that floats your boat." Jessica nonchalantly replied, eyes remained glued onto the phone screen.

Tiffany scoffed.

"Fine, be that way. I'm not gonna be there when Maknae doesn't want to talk to you girls anymore and you come to me because I'll remember this day!" She exclaimed dramatically. The others went on with their business as if they never heard her but at least, Seohyun was showing some attention to the pouting girl.

Tiffany turned towards their youngest and was about to call for Aria's attention when the happy girl's phone rang. This defiantly woke everyone up, who were sleeping, especially the phone owner. Aria flinched when she heard her phone suddenly ring.

Quickly, she picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Unnie~~! Where are you??" It was Krystal.

"Ahhh..Mianhae. CF took longer than I expected..."

"Arasso...are you coming home soon...?"

"Is that all you called me for? Really? Yah, what happened to your Aegyo that you always used on me?" Aria jested.

"It's too embarrassing!"

"So you are saying that you are too chic even for your favorite unnie?"

"No, no. It's not like that at all!"

"I see how it is...." Aria was teasing the girl so much at the moment by pretending to be offended and slightly angry.

"Nooooooooo! Unnie! I'll....I'll wear c-couple o-outfits with you!" The brunette must have bought in if she gave in. Poor Krystal.

This, however, perked the older one's interest but she decides to push it a little further.

"And~?"

"A-And....I will w-wear c-couple a-accessories with you!"

"That's it?" Aria pretended to be disappointed.

"No! I will do whatever you want. Name it and I'll do it like a Knight waiting for her Queen...."

Aria blushed when she heard the analogy.

"Are you calling yourself my Knight now?"

"If it makes you happy, unnie, then I would happily call you my Queen and be your Knight in Shining Armor..."

"I'm not that old to be called a Queen..." The blonde haired singer joked.

"Then, how about Princess?"

This made Aria chuckle.

"So you are my Prince Charming?" She said, enjoying the easy going conversation. The rest of the SNSD members, however, looked more mad than before.

"Prince Krystal does have a nice ring to it, don't you think?"

"It suits you but you better put Aria's Prince Charming along those lines."

"Possessive much?"

"Then, I won't see you until tomorrow." Aria smirked.

"No!! I was just kidding! I love your possessiveness and it's super hot! I would love to be yours!"

"Oh my god....you should really hear yourself. I never thought you would say that..." The younger Dong giggled.

"Me neither. But please hurry back...." The SNSD vocalist could hear the desperation in Krystal's voice. "It's really lonely here.."

"Alright, I'll try but you should go to sleep." Aria gently told the other girl. 

"But what if I won't wake up later and can't see you in the morning when you are on another schedule...?" 

"Don't worry about that. Unnie has her ways. I'll wake up if you want me to..." Aria smiled when she heard a cute yawn from the other side of the call.

"Arasso. Saranghae~" Krystal gave in, making the blond woman's smile grow.

"Me too~! Get some sleep!"

"Okay! Good night..."

"Have sweet dreams...."

The call ended. Aria put her phone on an empty cup holder between her manager and herself before going back to snuggling with the teddy bear.

The, now, fully awaken SNSD members were eyeing their Maknae, who did not seem to realize the attention upon her.

"Yah! Did you guys see that?!" Tiffany whined, shaking the other girl next to her. The victim just frowned as her eating was interrupted but it went away when she calmed herself down by taking a deep breath.

"Yes, unnie, we saw everything..." Seohyun answered her as she went back to eating her sweet potato.

"Unnie." Yoona called for Tiffany which made the Pink lover turn towards her.

"What?"

Yoona gestured a motion for the girl to go to her. Tiffany shuffles over to comply with the younger one's request. The Korean-American sat on Yoona's lap after going through the mob of people.

"Im Yoona, why did you make me move all the way here~?"

"Aish, unnie. You didn't even move that much. I think you're growing old if you're complaining about sliding behind to where I am which is just five seconds away..." Yoona rolled her eyes and the Korean-American puffed her cheeks.

"Is that all you wanted to tell me..? You could have used messenger for that..." Tiffany complained and she was about to rant on some more but Yoona's finger stopped before her lips, preventing the latter from speaking anymore.

"I wasn't done yet, unnie." Yoona kept her finger where it was; she, eventually, dropped it. "I think Aria has a secret lover!"

Tiffany made a face when she heard that.

"What?" Yoona responded when she saw it.

"Im Yoona, I swear to god, We know that by now~!" The eye smiling goddess scoffed but the deer wagged her pointer finger from side to side.

"Uh uh, unnie. That's not all..."

Tiffany groaned, "Ugh! There's more?!"

"Yesssss! There is. How about we go steal that phone away from Maknae?" Yoona suggested and Tiffany opened to speak but she closed a second later. It actually didn't sound like a bad idea.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter