First Night In Japan

Shall We Date? (Let's Date V2!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 9—First Night In Japan[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

"Unnie...wake up.." A quiet voice called for the sleeping blond, who grunted in response.

"Aria unnie, wake up. We have arrived.." The SNSD member felt a hand tapping her arm lightly but she continued to sleep.

"Unnie, please. People are starting to look at us. I...It's starting to feel uncomfortable..." Then, Aria opened her eyes when she heard that last part. If the younger Jung isn't comfortable, then she'll do anything to make her feel at ease for her favorite junior. Even if she had to wake up from a good night sleep.

The first sight that hit the awaken girl was Krystal, who had this bright smile on her face.

"Unnie! You're awake!" Krystal hugged her and Aria did the same back. The brunette pulled away a moment later and looked at Aria's face.

"What's wrong, Baby Jung?" Aria asked, wondering why was the younger Jung staring at her like that.

"This will be my last hug with you until I see you at the concert..." The F(x) member pouted, making Aria laugh.

"Hehehe, I know you survive without me, Soojungie. Arasso? The concert is just in a few days." Aria tried to assure the sulking female whose puffy cheeks grew more.

"But...that's too long..!"

Aria raised an eyebrow, "I know...but at least, you won't be alone. You have the other members, right?" The other girl nodded. "Then, don't worry! Unlike your unnie, who has to be forever alone!" She dramatically exclaimed which made Krystal finally laugh. The younger Dong smiled when the other female stopped sulking.

Aria reached for the brunette's face and cupped her cheek, making Krystal stop laughing and lean towards her hand as a reaction.

"Don't worry, arasso? You can still message or call me even if we are busy. Until the concert, I promise.." Aria whispered, staring at the baby ice princess with a loving gaze.

Krystal blushed and moved her eyes so she was looking to her left side, "Okay..."

Aria moved her hand from Krystal's cheek to her neck. She pulled the taller one down till their faces were in front of one another. The blond gave the brunette one last kiss on the cheek before beaming at Krystal.

"Now, help your unnie out, won't you? I believe it's time to go.." 
_____________________

Aria sat in the car with her manager as they drove to her hotel room for her stay in Japan. The SNSD idol just stared at the things outside her window which were mostly people walking around and numerous stores. It was slighty dark outside so it was during the evening by this time.

Ray stole a glance of the girl to see how she was. He chuckled under his breath.

"Feeling lovesick?" He broke the silence with his tease. Aria whipped her head towards him.

"What are you talking about, Oppa?" She asked with a small smile. "I'm feeling great despite the jet lag.."

"Then, you don't miss your little Soojungie~?" Ray wiggled his eyebrows which earned him a smack on the shoulder.

"Y-Yah! Don't mock me!" Aria then realized something, causing her face to become flustered, "W-Wait...Y-You heard me?!" She stuttered with a red face.

"I mean..I was behind the both of you during the whole plane ride. Ethan was also there..." The male replied, nonchalantly, as if it was not much of a big deal.

"OPPAAA!" Aria whined and smacked his arm as he continued to drive.

"Wae? I've seen a lot more sweeter things than you girls flirting." Ray said. He got a good slap on the arm.

SMACK!

Ouch, that's gonna leave a mark.

"I wasn't flirting with her!" She yelled.

"Arasso, arasso. But I'm serious though about what I said earlier, Aria." Ray spoke in a stern tone. "You two act extremely close..."

"Is that a problem?" Aria looked at her manager, curiously.

"Well, it may mislead some people because of how you two act around each other. I wouldn't even be surprised if I find out that you guys are married or something. You both look good together like a couple, you know? Husband and Wife?" He winked at her whose face turned more red.

"Yah! It's not like that!" The blond protested.

"Sure, sure. That's what they all say before they get together." He waved her off.

Aria gave him one last punch on the arm.

BAM!

"OUCH!" He yelled.

"Keep driving, Oppa. I want to go to the room as soon as possible so I could go to bed."

"Just like Jessi—"

"Do you want to get hit again?"

".....no."

"Then, stop talking and drive. No need for commentaries."

He sighed and surrendered.

"Okay."
____________________

"Thanks, Oppa! I'll see you when you drive us to the concert!" Aria waved goodbye to her manager, who helped her carry her suitcases to her hotel room. He did the wave back with a wide smile.

"Bye Aria!" Ray shouted back and he left the hotel room, leaving SNSD member alone. Well, not before closing and locking the door. Safety comes first before rest, ya know?

The younger Dong ran into the bed room and leaped onto the soft bed sheets. Technically, this room isn't just her own since there are ten beds in this whole area. However, the others hadn't arrived yet since they were still in Korea, trying to finish their schedules before the family concert.

"What's there to do~?" Aria whined, rolling on top of the covers.

After five minutes of continuous rolling, she finally stopped as her body was facing the ceiling. The girl took out her phone to look at some pictures on Instagram during her boredom since she couldn't afford to bring her precious books to Japan in case she loses one of them so all she has is a notebook, pencil, a bunch of clothes, make-up, and her phone.

She tapped on the app and there came up a big surprise on her account. There were many likes and comments on a certain photo, that she updated.

But there was one issue. Aria never posted anything on her account recently or even went on at all. So how could she have done this?

There were many thoughts rushing through her mind. Did she get hacked? Did a person mess with her account by posting things that they shouldn't? 

Aria took a deep breath to gain some bravery to look at this picture and tapped on her recent post to see what's all the commotion is about. She prayed that it was not mature or anything that is not her character. The CEO will probably give the longest scolding of her life and her brother too. 

Oh god. Aria was panicking as her phone was trying to load the photo. Every minute went by as her worries increased when it had yet to pop up. Was it bad?

After a few minutes passed, the image was finally ready and Aria couldn't be more shocked. It was that time when Aria had invited Krystal to her house for the very first time and they were having Carbonara for dinner.

Anyone could tell that it was like a selfie as Krystal was holding her phone but the picture managed to capture both of their faces as well as the plates of noddles. There was Krystal and Aria smiling with their plates of food on the table. The SNSD member saw an arm wrapped around her waist. What a sneaky kid. Aria, then, saw the description that Krystal had wrote even her hashtags.

Hehehe, me and Aria unnie had dinner together❤️! It tasted so good! Better than unnie's, kekeke! Thank you for taking care of me, Aria unnie! Saranghae😘❤️❤️

#Ariajjang #bestunnie #loveforever #bestcook 
#homestyle #foodies

"When did she post this?" Aria asked herself. The photo was pretty good and what Krystal wrote was also adorable. The blond checked the date of when it was posted and it stated that it was posted just ten minutes ago. How?

Then, Aria face palmed after realizing the obvious truth. Krystal must have set the publish time to a certain time which was just so happens to be ten minutes ago. She laughed at the situation and the post.

"Aish, that Soojungie." Aria chuckled and decided to read some of the comments to see whether it was good or bad. Surprisingly, the fans were very accepting.

Lovebuttsforever: Yes!! The Ariastal moment has finally happened!

Thatasstho: They look so cute together!!

WretchPrincess: OMG!! Soojung unnie posted this! #Ariastal

YangYang: Ikr! They look good together!

Aria just giggled as she read the reactions from these commenters. They seemed happy to find interactions between the older singers and their juniors. Then, a notification popped up which said that there was a new comment on the photo.

Aria went to check it out and her happy expression dropped instantly.

Jessica_sjy: Yah! Maknae! How come you get to hang out with my baby Jungie? 😢😢 You don't even spend time with your unnies💔

"Oh no..." Aria said when she saw Jessica's comment. Then, more new comment notifications popped up.

Taeyeon_ss: What about us, Maknae? Are we nothing to you 😭😭?

Svnnynight: We took care of you like our baby😢!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter