Dinner For Two

Shall We Date? (Let's Date V2!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 4—Dinner For Two[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

"Welcome to my lovely house~" Aria announced when Krystal and her entered the house. The living room was well decorated with plenty of furniture such as the couches and small coffee table. Although, there was a lack of bright colors based on viewing of the first floor from where they are. The main colors are black, white, and gray. The younger sister of Jessica shows an amused grin.

"No pink, unnie?" She commented in a joking manner with an eyebrow wiggle which earned her a snort from the other girl.

"Pink? Who said I liked pink? And when did you start liking pink, Miss Chic?" Aria teased back. To be honest, these two are not into such bright colors like hot pink or yellow so they are more into darker shades of colors like black or navy blue.

"I thought it would freshen up the place, you know? Because I feel like I am living in a movie from the 90s. Wait...wasn't that the time period you were born in, unnie?" Krystal winked playfully before getting a shove from Aria.

"Oh, shut up and take off your shoes. I want to wash up..." The blond is already in the process of removing her own shoes. The brown haired female just chuckled to herself before taking off her own sneakers. By the time Krystal's shoes were off, Aria left the front entrance and dropped her stuff on the table before zooming towards the couch to lay on top of the cushions.

Krystal placed her pair of shoes next to Aria's and went inside towards the girl but without closing the door behind her and locking it for safety reasons.

"What happened to bathing, unnie?" The younger Jung asked the lump of flesh on the couch as she walked over towards the tired singer.

"I'm soooooo tired~ I'll bathe later.." Aria answered even though her words were muffled because her face was on top of a pillow.

"Really? It looks to me that you are about to knock out.." Krystal said as she took a seats next to Aria's head. The brunette glanced at the relaxing female.

"So? What if I do? You'll take care of me, right?" The blond mumbled as she cuddles into the pillow, curling up like a kitten. Krystal couldn't help but smile when she saw this. It was too adorable.

"Of course. Anything for my favorite unnie..." When Aria heard that sentence, her head shot up from the cushion in an instant. Her expression showed disbelief and hidden joy.

"I....I am your favorite unnie..?" The older one stutters, pointing to herself. The taller one out of the two just laughed at Aria, who was stumbling on her words.

"You were my hero who saved me from unnie whenever I got into trouble. I never got into much trouble when you were around. Yah~ did you forget what you told a while ago?" The younger Jung whined, earning a chuckle from the blond. The latter faced Krystal's direction with a tiny grin.

"I never forget, Soojungie. Never." Aria whispered and a smile appeared on Krystal's face. The F(x) idol knew how short of a response that was but the meaning behind it was enough to make her feel at ease. 

The younger Dong was about to speak up when a weird noise was heard. Aria raised a brow as she saw Krystal's cheeks turn bright red and her arms wrapped around her stomach area. The latter connected the dots and giggled at how cute Krystal was acting.

"Are you hungry, Baby Jungie?" She asked. The taller one nodded and Aria laughed before finally getting up from the couch, leaving the brown haired female alone. The blond went to the kitchen to prepare something for Krystal as well as herself. Krystal wasn't the only one, who was hungry, ya know?

Aria grabbed some ingredients out of the fridge and placed them on the counter top. She pondered on what dish she should make with these materials from the fridge.

'Pasta sounds good. Maybe a Carbonara? Hmmmm...maybe I should ask Soojungie..'

Aria glanced at the living room to find that the girl was missing. Krystal was just sitting on the couch just a minute ago and now she disappears. Where could she be?

"Soojungie?" Aria called for her but no response, so she tried again.

"Soojung.....?" All she heard was silence.

"Jung Soojung! Where are you?" After the third time, the older one grew worried. 

"Yah! Baby Jungie! You better not be playing around with me!" Aria was about to run out of her kitchen to go look for the girl when hands, not her own, slammed onto her shoulder. Her reaction? She screamed, of course.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!" Aria was frightened since she was someone who could be scared easily. In fact, the SNSD idol doesn't even like to watch scary movies because it would bring her nightmares. The latter turned around and slapped the person's shoulders.

It was none other than Krystal Jung.

"Yah! Jung Soojung! Don't do that! I almost had a heart attack!" Aria scolded, placing her hands on top of her rapidly beating heart. The brunette showed a devious smile but it dropped when she saw the other female's face. The petrified look on Aria's face made her heart clench in regret for her action.

"Sorry, unnie." Krystal apologized, feeling guilty for nearly causing a heart attack but the older one could see the guilt upon her face.

"It's okay, Soojungie." The blond patted her arm before turning back around to continue what she was going to do or was about to do. However, the younger one assumes that the other girl was still angry but doesn't want to show it so she opens to speak. 

Then, Aria spoke up before she was able to.

"Do you prefer Pasta or Carbonara?" Aria asked the confused female.

"H-Huh?" Krystal stuttered.

"What do you want to eat? Pasta or Carbonara?"

"O-Oh, C-Carbonara sounds good.."

Aria whipped her head in Krystal's direction to flash a smile at the girl before returning her attention back to the food.

"Okay. You can go rest in the living room and I'll call you when I'm done, alright?" The older one said without looking at the other.

"O-Okay..." Krystal hesitantly replied and took a few steps but she didn't exactly leave the cooking area. She stayed there for a few moments, where she was able to watch the scene of Aria cooking. Then after a few minutes, the Jung sister exit the cooking area. She enters the living room before sitting back down onto the couch.

'Is Aria unnie mad...? Did my prank scare her too much?' Krystal thought since Aria wasn't talkative to her like a few moments ago. Did she make her furious?

Krystal was worried if she had gone too far with her little scare tactic. Her eyes wandered to the humming girl, who was preparing the food for their dinner, since there was an open view from the kitchen so she could see the blond from where she was. The latter was able to hear some of the girl's humming and it sounded familiar.

'Wait...that's the song on the album!'

Krystal watched as the SNSD vocalist moved, more like danced around the kitchen from going to the cooking top back to the counter. It was graceful like how anyone would expect SNSD's Maknae to be. Especially that Aria is a part of SNSD, the National Girl Group of Korea.

Her eyes began to go down as she tries to look at the older one more but Krystal was also exhausted. The need for sleep took

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter