Darling

Shall We Date? (Let's Date V2!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 12—Darling[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Beep, Beep!

Aria groaned and turned towards the other direction.

Beep, Beep!

She rolled to her other side.

Beep, Beep!

"Argggh! Who's messaging me?!" Aria shouted and grabbed her innocent device on the table. She turns on her screen to see a message from her brother.

Actually, there were three messages from her brother.

From: Youngbae Oppa🐔
Yaaaaaaah! You never told me that you were with my baby! 😫

From: Youngbae Oppa🐔
And you are dating Krystal-shi?! OMG! Mom will be so proud of you!

From: Youngbae Oppa🐔
Wait...she is the dominant in your relationship, right? I need to have a man to man talk with her. 😑

Aria face palmed as she read them.

"How could I forget to text Youngbae Oppa? God, he's going to complain..." She groaned.

She sent a message back.

To: Youngbae Oppa🐔
Sorry Oppa, I was too tired to text you last night. 😟 And what do you mean when you said dating Soojungie? I never said that. 😕

Aria went to the bathroom to brush her teeth. By the time when she started brushing, her phone beeped, making her pause in her routine and go back to the bed to see what her brother sent.

From: Youngbae Oppa🐔
Baby girl...did you not see the news? 😱

"What news?" Aria mumbled while typing a message back before resuming her previous action.

To: Youngbae Oppa🐔
Oppa, I'm in Japan right now. All I could see are Japanese TV shows...and more Japanese stuff. I can't view Korean news here. It's not available ☹️

The younger Dong finished brushing her teeth and was in the middle of rinsing the suds with water when her phone rang again. She swishes the liquid in one last time before spitting it out.

Grabbing a towel, Aria put it under running water and turned the facet off. She squeezed the liquid from her piece of cloth and rubbed the towel around her face to get rid of any sleep marks or drool marks.

After that, the blond woman went back to the mattress and snatched her cellular device. She saw the message from Taeyang.

From: Youngbae Oppa🐔
You don't know?? Okay, I'll sent you a screen shot!

Then, her eyes widen at the sent images. It was when Krystal and her were at the airport that was going to Japan. At that time, they were wearing couple shirts. The Paparazzi took many photos of her and Krystal holding hands, her giving Krystal a kiss on the cheek and a wink, and then laughing and smiling together.

Aria didn't mind the pictures but the title was what stood out the most.

Is SNSD's Aria Dong dating F(x)'s Krystal Jung?

"No no no no! This is all over Korea??" Aria panicked and then her phone began to buzz with instant messages.

"She's going to see this and—!"

Beep, Beep.

Because of how lucky she was—not really—they were from SNSD's group chat.

Feeling scared, she went to check the chatroom. Aria almost ran away.

Jessica: DONG HYUN-AE! YOU ARE DATING MY BABY SISTER?!

Tiffany: OOOOOOOH! Nice, Maknae! You got yourself a good one 😉! But how did you get her to wear pink though? Soojung hates pink! Tell me your secret so I could use it on TaeTae! 😛

Jessica: Tiff, I advise you to shut up before I trash your disgustingly pink room and make it GRAY instead!

Tiffany: Aye😰

Yuri: Sica, let's calm down. We shouldn't judge Maknae too quickly...

Jessica: And Yuri, I will ing burn your Mā juice or I will piss in it if you don't get out of my way!

Yuri: Ew😥...I'll back off 🙌🏻! Just don't touch my Mā juice or do anything with it!

Seohyun: Unnie, take a deep breath and exhale slowly. You need to calm down. Rushing to conclusions will not help anyone even you.

Jessica: Seohyun, I love you🙂

Seohyun: I love you too unnie😊

Tiffany: HEY! What about me?! 😫

Jessica: But I will trash or on all of your sweet potatoes. Or I will do both if you try to stop me

Yuri: Sica...that is just gross😱

Jessica: I will ing piss in your Mā drink right now, Yuri-ah. It is right next to me.

Yuri: Okay Okay! Yuri said nothing! Forget Yuri said anything! Yuri is just a nobody!

Sooyoung: Wow, that is like the saddest thing I've ever read. Why is everyone hiding and locking themselves in their rooms?

Jessica: Because they are a bunch of scared . 🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

Tiffany: HEY! I'll have you know that I am no !

Jessica: I know your pin, . Don't make me go over there.

Tiffany: I am actually a 🐶! Hahaha! That's what I am! 😅

Aria bit her lip as the situation has gotten worse over time. For safety measures, she contacted the person whom she trusts the most right now.

Aria: Unnie...what's going on over there? Are you okay?

Taeyeon: Maknae...help. Please. Call for help. We need help. 😱😱

Aria: What's going on?!

Taeyeon: Sica...Sica is now raiding into our rooms to take our phones away! Save yourself, Maknae! Save yourself!

Aria: WHY IS SHE TAKING YOUR PHONES?!

Taeyeon: She wants to

Aria: She wants to what?! What does she want to do?!

Taeyeon: [Audio Recording] SHE WANTS TO TRY AND CONTACT YOU, AHHHH! SICA, LET MEEEE GOOO! AHHHH! NO! NOT MY PEAS! NOOOOOO!

Aria pitied Taeyeon's situation at the moment but she couldn't do anything about it so she sent a prayer to her and the rest of the SNSD members.

'Please be safe, unnies, and survive.' Aria thought.

Then, she needed to contact Krystal to warn her of Jessica. Quickly, she dialed the number and it was picked up just as fast.

"Hello?" Krystal's cute voice was heard from the other side.

"SOOJUNG, WE GOT A HUGE PROBLEM!" Aria screeched.

"Is it about the news of us dating?"

"N—Yes! But it is more than that!"

"Don't worry, unnie, I'm sure the company will clear it up. Sooman sunbae-nim always protects you from these things."

"No...no, Soojung. It's not just that!"

"Huh? What are you talking about? What else could be more—"

"YOUR SISTER! SHE IS OUT TO GET ME!! SHE ALREADY TOOK THE OTHER SOSHI MEMBERS! I'M NEXT!!!" Aria wailed.

"She...WHAT?! Unnie saw the news??"

"Yes!! Now, I'm her next target! Whatever you do, don't pick up her phone call. Just don't!"

"But...."

"Soojung, did you want Aria unnie to die?"

"N-No!"

"Then...please, just do this for me? For your favorite unnie?"

"But even if I don't, won't you have to see her eventually? Isn't she coming here around midnight?"

Aria's blood went cold as she process these words. Jessica coming to Japan at midnight.

"Unnie? Are you okay? Unnie?"

Aria officially had a meltdown, "NOOOOOO! I'm not okay! I'm gonna die before I see you at the concert! I am going to die young~~!"

"Aria unnie, it's okay. Unnie won't do anything dangerous..." Krystal softly told the blond woman.

Aria laughed in disbelief.

"Did you know what your sister did to Fany Unnie when she touched the gift you bought her?"

"What did she do?"

"She trashed everything that was pink in our dorm. Sica unnie even took Fany unnie's favorite plushy away and never gave it back!"

"Aww...Unnie did that because someone else touch something that I gave her? That's so sweet..."

"Yeah, you bet it's sweet when I'm gone from existence just like Fany unnie's plushy!" Aria retorted back.

"Unnie, I don't mean it like that...."

"I know, I know Baby Jung. But what can I do now? Run away? Maybe I should become a nun or something..." Aria sorted out the possible choices that won't result her being dead in the hands of Jessica.

"Aria unnie, calm down. Why don't you stay in our hotel room? We won't mind if you bunk with us..."

Aria tapped her chin to think about it.

The benefits if she moves out to F(x)'s room: 
•Not being alone
•Always have a cuddle partner 
•No raging SNSD members

The negatives:
•HellSica
•Dead Members
•Death

"I...I don't know, Soojungie. I still want to live, you know?" Aria debated on what to do based on the positive and negative effects. She heard a tiny giggle from Krystal's side.

"Hehe, Aria unnie, you are so silly. Unnie won't actually kill you~! Even if she tries to hurt you, I'll protect you!"

The blond woman could hear the assurance coming from those words. Or, it was the cuteness from Krystal's voice that made her give in.

Anyway, the younger Dong made her final choice.

"Okay. Can you call Ethan Oppa to pick me up?" Aria chose to go to Krystal's place.

"Yay! Okay! You should get ready, unnie, since we're going on our schedule~" Krystal cheered, making Aria smile.

"Does that mean I'm coming along too?"

"Yes, unless you want to say in the hotel room. Alone. All by yourself..." Krystal sadly said. Aria—of course—didn't want to be alone so she replied with an eager tone.

"I'll join along. Don't worry...Plus, I bet you want to spend more time with me, am I right Baby Jung?"

"Yessssssss~! Of course! I'll call Ethan Oppa now!"

"Alright, I'll see you in a little bit?"

"Yep~! Bye!"

"Bye Soojungie...."

The call ended as the two hung up. Aria sighed in relief, knowing that she won't encounter HellSica until the SMTown concert, but there is still a slight chance that Jessica might destroy her if they meet.

The younger Dong shivered when remembering the time when Tiffany made Jessica mad. Oh, it was hell for all of them.

Anyway, she glanced at her baggage that she had yet to take out. Basically, Aria was all ready to go except for her song journal on the Table.

Walking over to it, she sees that the page she was on was where she left off. That same song she sang for Krystal.

'M.L.'

Aria could remember her own words from last night.

"It's just a way for me to release my emotions and transform into songs, Soojung. But I don't think Sunbae-nim will accept them if I turn them in..."

"I probably don't have a chance if I turn this in. It's not SNSD material..." Aria chuckled sadly. She always had this dream where she was able to perform her own songs like her brother in YG.

Yet, these lyrics don't seem lyrics that SNSD should be singing. It wasn't SNSD's style.

Aria sighed but then she remembered that she had a missing text from Krystal that she didn't check yet when she woke up. She tapped the message and saw that little text from the younger Jung.

A smile appeared on Aria's face as she read the words. Her eyes drifted to that certain page of her song notebook,

"I'm glad that this song has helped you, Soojungie..." Aria said to no one while staring at the lyric sheet. She completely finish it but the title was incomplete since it was only initials of something.

"M.L? What could that be?" She tapped her cheek with her pointer finger. As she was thinking, her eyes wandered her lyrics sheet and saw the word she was looking for.

Inspiration struck her and she searched for a pencil. There was one in the pencil holders and the blond woman grabbed it.

Aria wrote whatever she needed to quickly before her inspiration high went away. Once she was done and at the same time, her inspiration disappeared so she dropped the pencil onto the notebook.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter