Alone Time

Shall We Date? (Let's Date V2!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 1—Alone Time[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

"Oi, Jessica. Are you still texting your boyfriend?" A girl named Yuri asked the female known as Jessica, who is occupying the whole couch.

Jessica looked up from her phone and only spared a short glance at the tan skinned female before glancing back at her screen again.

"Hey! Sica! Jessica! Hey!" Yuri shouted to get the girl's attention, but she failed. A pout appeared on Yuri's face and she turned towards the other people in the room.

"Yoona!! Use your annoying *aegyo to make Sica pay attention to us!" Yoona paused her eating of her delicious chips. The girl also pouted back at Yuri.

"Why don't you do your aegyo, *unnie? I'm busy." Yoona denied the demand.

"Your aegyo is the best right now! And what are you busy doing? Eating food? Again?" Yuri replied sarcastically.

"Yes, so leave me and my love alone." Yoona went back to chowing down while Yuri made a face when she saw the bowl of snacks nearly empty even though the girls just refilled it ten minutes ago. How could this girl eat so much and be more thin than her? The world will never know.

By the beanbag chair, there was a short female with blond hair sitting on top of it. The girl is staring at the wall a few feet away from her, not making any sudden movements. She didn't notice the concerned looks from the older females at the main table.

"TaeTae, is *Maknae okay?" The girl wearing lots of pink clothing questioned the other blond. The latter turned to her with a small frown.

"I'm not sure, Fany-ah. She has been staring at the wall ever since we came home from our schedules..."

"What should we do...?"

"I don't know..."

"Instead of you two whispering to each other like a bunch of weirdos, how about one of you go approach her?" Another blond haired spoken up, who yelped when she got slappped on the back of her head.

"I am not a weirdo, Kim Hyoyeon. I am just worried about our little Aria."

"I am worried about her too, but whispering isn't really going to do anything." Hyoyeon rolled her eyes.

"She's got a point there, Tippany." Someone else commented before devouring a spoonful of ice cream.

"It's Tiffany, Sooyoung. I thought your English improved unlike TaeTae's...." Tiffany raised a brow at the girl, who was almost finishing the ice cream bucket.

"Eyyyyy! Not everyone is good at English like you and Sica!" Hyoyeon objected since her English speaking skills were the same level as a small child.

"How about Seohyun and Aria? They are fully Korean and they could speak English just as well."

"That's because they are very studious. Haven't you seen their book shelf? Seriously, I think they finished their collection a month ago."

"I thought Seohyun bought another set of books last week."

"No, I'm pretty sure she bought them yesterday."

A pair of hands slammed onto the table, ceasing any chatter from the others, "HELLO PEOPLE! We are getting off topic here!"

"Chill out, Taeyeon. We are just having a simple conversation." Sooyoung said calmly. Taeyeon whipped her head towards the latter.

"As leader of Girls' Generation, I have every right to say this. Shut the hell up and let's focus back on Maknae." Taeyeon huffed and slid her hands off the table.

"Protective much?" Hyoyeon nudged the leader with her elbow in a teasing manner.

"Of course, I am. She's my precious little girl!"

"Our. Our precious little girl. She's not just yours." Sooyoung corrected, already done with the dessert.

"Shut up, *Shinkin. Now, who wants to go talk to her?"

"Why don't you talk to her, unnie? You are the leader after all." Yoona suggested.

"Why don't you? You are closer to Maknae than everyone else here." Taeyeon retorted back.

"Didn't you want to find out what is wrong with your little girl?"

"Don't you want to know what's wrong with your roommate?" The duo kept going back and forth on who should approach the female sitting in the Bean bag chair. Aria broke out of her trance and took out her phone to check the time.

5:30PM

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter