t w o

spiral
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Go to bed now Jackson!" 
"Tomorrow is our day off! There's no problem if I stay awake!" Jackson replied, blowing his cheeks. Jaebum chuckled quietly. 
"Says the one who fell asleep in the van first." Jaebum answered with a little smile. Jackson was glad he stood in the darkness right now, otherwise the older would have been able to see him blushing just because his stupid hyung has the most perfect smile Jackson has ever seen. 
"Be quiet! You're the leader. You should be an example to us, so why the hell are you still awake? And don't tell me you want to keep us save from the monsters that are hiding under our beds and in our closets." Jackson said far too serious than he had intended to. Jaebum could barely stop himself from laughing out loud.
"Jackson, your such an idiot. But, remember? I'm older than you, so go to bed now. I order you to do so." Jackson's mouth tilted open.
"W-What? You order me? What am I? Your servant?? And the , I'm not an idiot!" Jackson replied, a little, well, very loud. 
"Keep it down. You're gonna wake the others, if you keep on being so loud, you idiot."Jaebum hissed in response. 
"Ah! Just shut the up! You know nothing." 
"I know nothing about what?" Jaebum asked as he was looking at Jackson. 
"About.. ah, whatever! None of your business anyway. Just go to sleep!" Jackson hurried to reply before he walked off towards his room. 'Stupid Jaebum! Stupid, stupid, stupid Hyung!' Jackson thought while closing the door.

Mark scared the out of Jackson as he started talking when Jackson entered the room. 
"What the hell was that? Are you guys serious?" 
"I'm sorry, Hyung. Our leader was just acting like an again." Jackson explained as he lay down in his bed. Mark lay down in his own again, cudd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter