e l e v e n

spiral
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson kept looking into Jaebum's eyes for quite a while. He was fascinated by the dark colour of his eyes and it seemed they were getting darker, and deeper with every passing second. As Jaebum his lips, Jackson woke up. Now he was able to look at the whole situation in front of him and what he did by himself. His gaze went to the door. Did he really lock the door? Wait, when did he get so confident? And why isn't he confident anymore? He looked back in Jaebum's direction, just to notice the other one was in front of him now, only a few inches between them. Jackson looked up into Jaebum's face, a beautiful face, a face that looked at him like he was Jaebum's favourite dish. Jackson blinked at him, then he took a few steps back. Jaebum followed him with every step he made back towards the wall.
"What are you doing Jackson?" Jaebum asked with a devilish little smirk. Jackson went all red after that question.
"W-what? Uh, I-I-I was worried. You made those noises. Uh, I thought, maybe you were hurt?" his answer sounded actually more like a question. Jaebum kept following Jackson until he reached the wall. Jackson was still looking at his face. Jaebum put his hands right and left beside Jackson's head.
"You want to be mine, don't you?"
"I-I don't know what you're saying, stupid Jaebum!" Jackson answered after looking at Jaebum's arms. He looked back at Jaebum's face. Well, why did he come in after all? He knew what Jaebum was doing alone when he heard those noises his leader made. He knew it and he still went inside. Okay, Jackson had to admit he had dreamed of such a situation. Now he could get what he wanted, but he hesitated to just tell the person he loved the most, that he wanted to belong to him? That Jackson wanted to be loved by him, with his body and soul?

Jaebum became impatient. He wanted Jackson to tell him he wanted him. To be honest, he wanted Jackson to tell him he loves him, but why did the younger one take so long just to say so? Ugh, he really became impatient. He leaned forward and kissed Jackson. It wasn't one of those shy, cute kisses. This one was hot and full of passion. If Jackson wouldn't tell him 'I love you, I want you.' with his free will, then Jaebum just had to make him say it.

Jackson felt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter