s i x

spiral
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It took Jaebum a while to get to the right address, but it wasn't a big problem after all. He looked around the area but couldn't find anybody, so he went into the building. It was a high apartment building. Luckily the girl also told him which floor he had to get to and even the number of the apartment.

Jaebum took the elevator to the 12th floor. As he went out of it he was already able to hear a girl's laughter. Afterwards he noticed Jackson's voice, he loved the melodic sound of it. He followed the voice until he came to a deflection. He turned left and there he was, Jackson, a few meters between them. He looked at Jackson, who's neck got kissed by that one girl. As Jackson turned his head lightly to the right he saw Jaebum, looking at him very, very angry and with something else that Jaebum couldn't decipher. He froze under Jaebum's gaze and right at that moment he knew his little game was over. The only question now left was: How would Jaebum react? To be honest, Jackson was scared to his bones of Jaebum's reaction. He kept looking at Jaebum's face as the older walked towards them and forgot about the girl completely.

Jaebum came closer to them. He shoved the girl away from Jackson as soon as he reached them. 
"Get lost, now!" He told the girl. He noticed that she wanted to protest but he wouldn't let her and just looked at her with a gaze that would tell everybody that he always got what he wanted and to back off if you wanna live any longer. The girl immediately left them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter