n i n e

spiral
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time flew by too fast. After a few weeks nothing really changed. Neither for the better nor for the worse. Mark refused to tell Jinyoung that he loved him, Jinyoung on the other hand was still in love with their leader. Jackson couldn't sleep almost every night, what caused him a load of fights. Jaebum still tried to get everything right, making the right decisions and stuff, but everything seemed to get worse at some point.

It took them almost a year to get back to their original friendships. After all this time everyone was tired from their own feelings, they cut them down in order to have a normal life with the members, as a group of friends, a family. Jackson was able to laugh with Jaebum again and they were often doing together. Mark got more quiet than ever before, but that was okay. After all he could stay in the same room with Jinyoung now. All in one: their lives were good now, peaceful.

But that should change soon enough. Destiny just wanted them to feel pain deep inside their hearts and souls.

It all begun when Mark had collapsed on the bathroom floor. They had just gotten back from a very hard day. Mark had wanted to go to take a shower first when it happened. Jackson who had wanted to go to bed and really needed to shower before that, had found him on the floor. They had called the ambulance and the paramedics had taken Mark to the hospital. Mark hadn't woken up. After what had happened, nobody was the same. Being without Mark felt wrong to every member, especially to Jackson, who was Mark's best friend after all. After a really ugly fight with Jackson, Jinyoung locked himself in his room every free minute they had. Jackson kind of blamed Jinyoung during their fight for Mark's condition. Jackson maybe didn't even notice, but he basically told Jinyoung that Mark loved him. Jinyoung felt so bad, he couldn't look at the others in the eyes, he was afraid the other members would blame him just like Jackson had.

Jackson changed completely. He got from the always happy, good-mood-making joker to a cold guy, who didn't really care about anything anymore. In their free time he was always working out. While practice he was able to concentrate on nothing else but exhausting his body, so he would be able to sleep. Yes, as you may guess, Jackson wasn't able to sleep at all anymore, unless he tired himself out until he reached his limits. or just swallowed some sleeping pills. Maybe a few too much each time.

Jaebum eventually got even colder. He was watching the members, but that was it basically. He didn't even talk to them anymore, because every time he tried it would just end up in a fight. Especially with Jackson. To people around them it must have looked like they hated each other. Deep down they may were still in love, but all they could show each other was hate.

It was one rainy day after two months. JYP told the boys that they were going on hiatus since Mark's body refused to wake up.

As Jinyoung listened to their boss, he started breathing very heavily. 'It's my fault. I'm the one to blame. What did I do to everyone?' He thought to himself. He ran out of the office building, straight to the dorm. He was all wet but he didn't care, he didn't feel anything anymore. He locked himself in his room like he always did. He laid down on his bed, staring at the wall, thinking about Mark. It didn't take him long to start crying. 'It's my fault. It's my fault.' He started to think over and over again.

The other members were one their way to the dorm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter