t e n

spiral
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Guys, why the hell are you so loud?" Mark stated with a voice that barely could be heard. Jackson and Jaebum froze. Could it be? It took them a while to look at the bed where Mark was already looking at them with a tiny smile. "You're finally together?" He asked while trying to sit up. Jackson rushed over to him to help him, followed by Jaebum. "Dude, you two look like . Did you see a ghost or something?" Mark looked at the two boys, he noticed with tired eyes that they have changed, a lot. "Wow, you really do look like ." Mark laughed a little. "Could I have some water? And why the hell am I lying in a in' hospital bed?" Jaebum got him a glass of water, afterwards he called the doctor. Jackson stayed at Mark's side.
"You were in some kind of coma. It's been over 2 months now. Actually GOT7 started their hiatus officially today. Nobody could have know that you would wake up today." Jackson still couldn't believe his best friend was finally awake. He wanted to hug him, but was scared he would hurt Mark.
"Wow. I guess, I caused you a lot of trouble. Do you guys look so terrible because of me?" He laughed a little again.

The following hour was filled with doctors appointments. Mark was already annoyed by all the people around him. He wanted to be with the members, but he couldn't since the doctors wanted to keep him at the hospital for another week.
"I want to go home!" Mark complained as his two fellow members had to leave.
"You stay here and get better again. You'll see! This week will be over in a blink of an eye." Jaebum said. For some reasons his strength kind of woke up the moment Mark started to talk to them. Jackson also noticed the change in Jaebum. To be honest, even in himself. He had his best friend back. And now it was their turn to tell the others, to become a family again.

On their way home, Jaebum and Jackson went beside each other. After a while Jaebum took Jackson's hand and stopped in his tracks, forcing Jackson to stop as well.
"I'm sorry, Jackson. Please, forgive me." Jaebum begged, looking down at the street.
"Hyung, what happened can't just be alright again with an apology."
"I know. I just wanted to let you know that I'm sorry."
"I have to apologize as well. I'm sorry leader. Let's be a family again!"
"Yeah. We should hurry and tell them, shouldn't we?" Jaebum said, looking Jackson in the eyes with a smile that Jackson had missed for such a long time.
"Yeah, we better hurry!"

Back at the dorm, Yugyeom, Bambam and Youngjae were lying on the couch, watching a movie. They didn't talk or anything similar. When they saw Jackson and Jaebum coming trough the door, with smiles on their faces, they just knew it. Mark was awake again. The three of them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter