e i g h t

spiral
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed by. Seeing Jackson and Jaebum flirting all the time made Jinyoung sick. He knew he should be happy for them, but why can't they just be friends? Why do they have to be something similar to a couple? To be honest, it was obvious that they didn't even know by themselves if they were something like a couple or not. The only thing Jinyoung knew for sure was that Jaebum needed someone to talk to. If Jinyoung couldn't be his love he could at least try to be a good friend. That's why Jinyoung always listened to Jaebum's thoughts and worries. Right now was one of those moments when Jaebum needed help.

"You know you're a good friend Jinyoung." Jaebum said, taking Jinyoung back to reality.
"Well, yes I am." Jinyoung answered, looking at Jaebum.
"Ah. Jinyoung ah~ smile again! Did something happen? I noticed you are not eating enough." Jaebum stated. 'At least you noticed something.' Jinyoung thought while saying: 
"Maybe I'm just not hungry at the moment. Anyways, what are you gonna do about Jackson?"
"Honestly, I don't know. I don't know how to fix all this. We're not allowed to be like this. This wouldn't be good for GOT7. I guess, I have to tell Jackson it was just a joke after all. That I just played with him." Jaebum said. Jinyoung looked at him in shock. What was he supposedto answer? He'd be happy if Jackson and Jaebum would stop all this love, whatever it was and if Jaebum would spend more time with him again. But, Jinyoung loved Jaebum. He wanted to see him happy and if Jackson was the reason for his happiness, then JB should just be with Jackson. And at the same time he also loved Jackson, more like a brother, but still he wanted Jackson to be happy as well. So why couldn't he tell Jaebum that this would be a bad idea? Maybe because his own heart craved for Jaebum's love? Because it hurt and every time he saw them together it shattered into tiny little pieces?
"Jinyoung. Please, tell me. What do you think is right?" Jaebum begged Jinyoung.
"Be strong as you always are. There's always a way. You said so by yourself, remember? I think it would be a bad idea to lie to Jackson. It wouldn't only hurt his feelings, but also yours." Jinyoung said after a few seconds. His heart shattered again as he told Jaebum. After all he wanted them to be happy. But why couldn't he be happy too?

Well, if he can't have Jaebum like this in his life, he can have him in his heart. Even if that means getting hurt every day, again and again.

Jackson had his head on Jaebum's shoulder. They were standing in the kitchen, leaning on the table.
"Do we have practice today?" Jackson asked.
"No. Today is our day off. Any plans?" Jaebum asked.
"No. Well, let's do something. No matter what! It's so boring here."
"Well, I don't know what you're goona do, but I need to go outside." Jaebum stated as he went towards his room.
"Can I come with you?"
"No. I want to be alone for a while."
"Wow that's mean. Couldn't you say that in a nice way?"
"Jackson don't bother me with something like that. Don't be childish. I just want to be alone today. There are things I have to think about." Jaebum looked at Jackson. For some reasons Jackson knew there was something not good going on in Jaebum's mind. Jackson went to his room, changing his clothes, not knowing what he should do with all his free time.

Jinyoung watched Jaebum leaving the dorm. He went to the window to look where Jaebum was going. As he thought Jaebum would be on his way to the little Park near the dorm Jackson came out of his room. 
"Jinyoung ah, what are you doing?"
"Nothing. I was just watching where our leader is going."
"Sounds creepy. Haha, he's not a little boy anymore." Jackson laughed a little.
"Well, yes I know. Would you mind leaving me alone for today?" Jinyoung answered, not looking at Jackson.
"Uhm, did I say something wrong?" He finished the question as Jinyoung disappeared into his room. Jackson was kind of confused. But maybe the other man just had a bad day? He looked around the dorm. He was so bored, really bored. After a while he decided to go to the gym and work out a little. Maybe somebody from 2PM would be there.

Mark sat on the floor in the dancing room. He was already there since 8am, practicing their dances. For some reasons he couldn't remember all the steps lately. Jackson was on his way to the gym, but on his way he suddenly felt like dancing. He went to the practice room, just to find Mark sitting on the floor. 
"Markie~ what are you doing here?" He asked.
"I'm practicing." The older answered, smiling at Jackson.
"Right now you're just sitting on the floor! How could that be practice?" Jackson said with a wide grin.
"Jackson, you must be sherlock" Mark stated, laughing.
"Hey! Anyways, why are you here all by yourself?"
"You guys were still sleeping and I didn't want to wake you up just to ask if you could help me."
"Help you? With what?"
"Dancing. I can't remember the steps lately."
"Okay! No problem. I will help you."
"Thank you, Jackson!"

They practiced very hard for the next 4 hours. Afterwards they were lying on the floor, panting heavily from exhaustion. Another hour later they were somewhere in a coffee shop, near their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter