f o u r

spiral
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson couldn't believe what Mark just said. He kept staring at Mark until Jinyoung, who was really confused, waved his hand in front of Jackson's face. 
"Jackson? You alright?" Jinyoung asked. 
"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." Jackson answered.

Later that day, already 7pm, the members sat together in the living room, eating. They were joking around and after they finished their meal they started playing games. While the other members were playing, Jaebum cleaned the living room and took the plates back to the kitchen. As he was working in the kitchen, he felt Jackson coming closer.

"Hyung, thank you for taking me to my bed. But you know you could have just woken me up. My feet are not broken or something." The younger said, leaning on the fridge behind Jaebum. 
"As simple 'thank you' would have been enough. Really. Be happy I care enough to do that for you." Jaebum answered. Jackson didn't know how to answer to that. He was distracted by Jaebum's lips, his eyes, everything. God, he really loves that face. 
"Jackson?" the older asked. 
"Oh, yeah, what did you say?" Jackson asked, blinking a few times. Jaebum sighed. 
"Listen. You better learn how to deal with your sleeping problems. We can't always take care of you, just because you fool around at night!" Jaebum said angrily. Jackson didn't know what to answer. He couldn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter