f i v e

spiral
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They had to promote their new songs for another 3 weeks. Everyday was basically the same: dance practice, vocal or rap practice and, or going on stage. Their performances were awesome, every member put all strength he had into the dances and in their voices, but now they needed some rest and peace.

Jackson and Jaebum didn't really talk much at all in those past 3 weeks. Jackson ignored Jaebum as much as he could and avoided him every time they didn't need to be together. Jaebum on the other hand just pretended that he didn't notice or that he just didn't care about Jackson avoiding him at all. At first Jackson's hope was that Jaebum would feel bad at some point, but instead with every passing day his heart broke a little more. He didn't know how he was actually able to survive those 3 weeks and he couldn't think of their future together. How was supposed to survive that way? He didn't know.

After their last performance they went to a popular club together. It was risky without any security, but they needed to experience some good old nightlife. They dressed differently so people wouldn't recognize them too fast, but to be honest, not a single one of the 7 members was someone a fangirl or a fanboy wouldn't notice.

They had a good time in the club. The DJ played really good music, perfect for dancing. The people were in a good mood and since it was during the week, there weren't too m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter