s e v e n

spiral
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The end of what?" Jackson asked, obviously confused. Jaebum just looked into Jackson's eyes. 
"You will get it, soon enough." Jaebum looked at Jackson with a little, y smirk. Jaebum started kissing Jackson again, this time roughly and full of desire.

Jackson and Jaebum where standing at a bus stop, they were freezing since it was so cold. 'Damn it, this whole thing wasn't a good idea to begin with.' Jackson thought bitterly, shaking from the cold, but at the same time he was somehow happy. He would never admit it but on the inside he felt like a happy unicorn jumping around in a forest with butterflies surrounding him, stuff like that. Really. At that moment he was really happy, that nobody could see right through him and read his mind. He took a look at Jaebum, who was freezing too. 
"You still didn't tell me what that 'this is the end' was about." Jackson stated, his voice shaking from the cold. 
"You will get it soon enough."
"I'm confused and I want to know now!"
"Like a little child," Jaebum muttered, laughing quietly right after. "Be patient. Oh, and just to let you know. 'This is the end' isn't necessarily a good thing."

Jackson was confused and kind of angry. One time Jaebum kissed him, making him think he will go insane, and then, minutes later, Jaebum treated him like a little child again? 'Seriously what the ?' Jackson thought, now happy again since the bus arrived.

The other members were already back at the dorm. Jinyoung looked at the other members, completely lost. 
"What do you mean by 'they're in love with each other'?" Jinyoung couldn't believe what the other members just told him. Why would they be in love? After all, all they did was fighting. Often enough because of nothing important.

"Better believe us Hyung." Yugyeom said, looking at Jinyoung. He was worried about him. When the members told Jinyoung about the possibility of the jackbum, or jaeson, to be real, something in the older's eyes had changed. He looked sad, as if somebody had just died. Yugyeom loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter