t h r e e

spiral
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One after another the members woke up and went towards the kitchen. First things first, breakfast, or lunch.. whatever! As long as it's food, it doesn't matter what it's called! Well, at least for four of them. Jinyoung was far too worried about Jackson, he couldn't think about food. He would hiss at the other boys every time they were being too loud. Jaebum watched Jinyoung caring for Jackson like a mother. It was cute how Jinyoung kept Jackson's blanket in place and how he would trough Jackson's hair, caressing it, every time Jackson would almost wake up due to the noise the other members caused.

After a while Jaebum couldn't take it any longer. He was angry at the four boys for making so much noise and their not-caring about Jackson. He was even angry at Jinyoung. No, he wasn't just angry, he was angry and jealous. Why was Jinyoung always the one who's allowed to take care of Jackson? Jaebum went over to Jackson and Jinyoung, took Jackson in his arms bridal style and carried him to his and Mark's room. Jinyoung, not knowing what just happened, followed the older. "What the hell are you doing!? You're going to wake him up!" Jinyoung complained quietly, looking at Jaebum's direction. 
"With those four dickheads making so much noise, he would wake up out there anyways! At least I can try to take him to his bed without waking him up!" Jaebum answered. 
"Yeah. You're right, I'm sorry."
"It's okay Jinyoung. Just take care of him, ill you?"
"What a stupid question! I'm the only one who always cares anyways." Jinyoung said, sounding like a mother watching over her child.

After eating a little, Jaebum went out of the dorm alone. He needed some fresh air. It's already October so it's not that warm anymore. He needed time alone. He needed to think about everyth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter