o n e

spiral
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already long past midnight as the GOT7 members finally got back to their dorm. They were exhausted and tired, but every single one of them was also very happy. Seeing their fans sing with them, cheer for them, supporting them and, to be honest, just because they were there made them even happier than they could have ever imagined to be before their debut. Jaebum knew their fans were the reason why his fellow members kept on working so hard, even though their bodies were so terribly sore from all the exhaustion. Sometimes one member would go on stage even though he's sick and every mother would have kept him imprisoned in bed. Jinyoung, GOT7's "mother", tried it several times, but the members and even Jinyoung himself couldn't stop from seeing their fans' smiles. It was like an addiction and they indeed felt way better as soon as they got onto the stage, no matter how miserable they had felt before.

When the van stopped in front of their dorm, Jaebum was worried. How was he supposed to get 6 fully grown, sleeping and exhausted men into the dorm? He would have to carry them one after another, but after one or two members he would break down. He's just human too, not iron man or something similar to that guy. His body was also sore just like the bodies of the other members, but well, he was the leader. He had to get them into the dorm somehow, but when he looked in s' faces one by one, he really thought about just letting them sleep in the van. However, a van just couldn't be compared to a comfortable bed and the members had to take a shower as well. They were smelly.

He had to wake them up, there was no other way. After Jaebum managed to get them into the dorm one member after another took a quick shower and all of them vani

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter