CHAPTER8

OUR LOVE AFTER MARRIAGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The age of Nana and Ah Young baby could be 3 months now. Nana knew she had to do something before everyone realised that she is pregnant. But, there is a shocking news she heard from someone. Hong Bin is getting married with a girl she doesn’t know? Nana laugh in her office. This is ridiculous! He asks her to do the abortion because he is not ready to be a father nor a husband with responsibility. Now, he’s getting married?

“Just you wait!” Nana stomp her feet to Hong Bin’s office. Without knocking first…

“Is it true?” --- Nana. Hong Bin look at her and he stops his small meeting with one of the staff. After the staff lost from his sight, he look at Nana back.

“What?” --- HB.

“You are getting married?” --- Nana. Hong Bin smiled and nodded. Nana pissed off.

“Then what about this?” --- Nana appointed her finger to her tummy. Yes. The baby.

“I’ve told you to do the abortion.” --- HB. Nana closed Hong Bin office door and laugh hysterically.

“First, you make Ah Young fell in love with you. Second, you make me betray my own bestfriend. You seduce me. Third, you want Ah Young back after you left her. Fourth, you don’t want to be responsible with this baby just because you don’t want to be a father yet. Now, you are telling me you are getting married suddenly? Woah, you are really something.” --- Nana. Hong Bin smiled. doesn’t captured what she’s actually trying to say.

“I want to ask you. Did your parents knew about us?” --- Nana.

“Us? Hell no! and why should I tell them? Its not like I want to make you be my wife.” --- HB.

“Well then, you better keep your secret safe. There is a lot of people who actually know about our relationship… and about our baby.” --- Nana. Hong Bin look at her with a shocked. Someone already knew?

“I’ve told you that is not my baby! You make out with lots of men and you blaming me? You don’t have any proof that that’s is my baby!” --- HB. He hates it when Nana always says that it is his baby. Although he knew better than anyone else, what Nana said was right.

“Then I will find that proof. And you just wait. I will make sure that your parent knew about this! Remember that Hong Bin.” --- Nana said calmly and she left the office. She knew that if she do that, her reputation in DreamT Holding will reduce drastically. But she had to do something.

 

 

Ah Young were watching TV when she heard someone pressing the doorbell. She opened the door and saw Hyeri and Minah. At first, she thought ‘what is these 2 girls doing here? They didn’t go to the office?’ but then she saw Hyeri holding 2 plastic bags full with foods. ‘Eating lunch break here?’.

“Come in.” --- Ah Young closed the door after the girls entered.

“Oh my Ah Youngie. We missed you so much. You haven’t come to the office lately. Why?” --- Hyeri. Minah already taking 3 plates and put it on the dining table. Ah Young doesn’t mind that.

 

 

The girls spend times that lunch breaks. After they went back, Ah Young heard someone press the doorbell again. ‘Did they left anything here?’. Ah Young smile vanish after she saw that someone. Hong Bin! Thankfully she already close the grill door.

“Hi baby. Miss me?” --- HB. Ah Young’s hand start to shake a little. Hong Bin can see that.

“What do you want? Jong Oppa is not here.” --- AY. She doesn’t even look at Hong Bin. She just hate him.

“You know obviously that I came here for who right? Don’t you want to invite me inside?” --- HB.

“Get lost. Don’t you ever come here again. If you come here again, I bet you will eat my husband’s fist like the last time right?” --- AY. She closed the door and lock it. She ran to her room and hide herself under the blanket. She’s scared. Scared of Hong Bin that seems to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter