CHAPTER7

OUR LOVE AFTER MARRIAGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ah Young can see the happy face of Jong Hyun. She never sees Jong Hyun smiled that wide. Jong right hand cant let go of her hand. He kissed it many times.

“Thank you dear. Thank you so much.”

Ah Young smiled to Jong. Deep in her heart, she isn’t ready yet to be a mother but seeing Jong like this, she knew it will only make Jong sad if he knew about this. She loves Jong so much that she doesn’t want to disappoint him.

Ah Young put her hand on her tummy.

‘Don’t worry darling. Mommy will always take good care of you.’

“Baby, do you think we should tell mother and father? Let me call them.” --- JH. He is so excited. This good news should be shared to all. He’s dialling mother’s number when Ah Young stop him.

“Its already late. We shouldn’t disturb them. We call them tomorrow ok?” --- AH give a smile to Jong Hyun. He nodded and continued to give concentration on driving.

 

 

Jong came to work with happy face today. He take a leave for 2 days since Ah Young isn’t feeling so well. He is also in a great mood today. The news about Ah Young is pregnant spread quickly than he thought it was to be. Every staff congratulate him. But there is someone who pissed off with it. He can sense it. He knew there would be someone who hate to heard this good news.

 

Hong Bin! After what he heard from Nana, now Ah Young too getting pregnant? Nana wants him to take the responsibility, hell no! There is no way he is going to marry Nana. He wants Ah Young. Only Ah Young can be her wife. But, hearing the news of Ah Young’s pregnancy make him sure that Ah Young and Jong Hyun is having a happy married life. Which he wouldn’t allow it. What can he do to make Ah Young get back to him? What can he do to make Jong Hyun suffered for the rest of his life?

Hong Bin’s bad idea stopped when he heard someone knocking his door. “Come in.” he yelled without looking who was it.

“I bet you have heard the news.” --- Nana. She is still mad at him. but she wants Hong Bin to be responsible for the baby inside her.

“What do you want now? I already told you to stay away from me.” --- HB. His eyes looking sharp into Nana.

“What I want?” Nana put her hand on her tummy. “You, be responsible with this.”.

Hong Bin stand up and close the door. Worried if someone heard what they are talking about.

“Just do the abortion. Its not that hard. I will pay for everything.” --- HB.

“Are you crazy? Hell no! I don’t want to even if you said it for thousands times.” --- Nana raised her voice making Hong Bin almost slap her.

“Slap me if you dare! You are still hoping for Ah Young didn’t you? Just forget about it! She is happy now with Jong Hyun.” --- Nana. She knew that Hong Bin still trying to win her back.

“Just get out from my office. Now!” --- HB. Nana leave him. Its not like she wanted to face him all the time. Hong Bin sits back on his chair. Its not like he hate Nana. He do loved her. But these days he feels boring whenever he with her. He admit that he only saw Nana for satisfying his lust. He then send a message to someone. Someone who he really misses a lot.

 

 

‘Hi honey, how is our baby doing? I hope u take a good care of the baby. Cant wait to see u honey. I luv u.’

 

Hong Jong Hyun’s eyes widen when he read the text. He is relieve that Ah Young didn’t replied. But this Hong Bin is starting to sound crazy. ‘OUR BABY’? What make he think that it is his baby. Jong clench his fist. He is also clenching his teeth. Ah Young saw Jong reaction after she showed the message to him. Its not like she don’t know that Hong Bin and Jong Hyun have a bad relationship even before their marriage. But she think, as a wife, it is necessary for her to tell her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter