CHAPTER5

OUR LOVE AFTER MARRIAGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What? Are you serious? So you and him….” --- Minah and Hyeri ask her. Ah Young shyly nodded. She remembered the things that make him fall in love with him.

THE FLASHBACK.

Ah Young is still mad at Jong because of the marriage and she also mad at Hong Bin who doesn’t want to hear her explanation and also because of Nana didn’t pick up her phonecall. She drive fast getting out from the condo area when she doesn’t realize that there is a small fountain outside the parking area. Usually, resident there will be cautious of the fountain. Ah Young press the pedal hard and suddenly there is a loud crash.

Jong hurried get to the car park when the security call him mentioning his wife involved in an accident. He approach Ah Young and he was worried when he saw blood on Ah Young’s face.

“Someone call the ambulance!” --- he yelled asking for help.

“We already did. The ambulance is on their way.” --- one of the security answer.

Minah and Hyeri who coincidently park their car approach them when they saw Jong.

“Oppa! What happened?” --- Minah. She look at Ah Young who is still unconscious.

“What are you doing here? Nevermind that. Could you stay with Ah Young for a while? I’m going to take her things from the car.” --- Hyeri nodded and she put Ah Young’s head on her lap. Jong went back to the car and grab Ah Young’s purse and handphone. He then heard the ambulance coming into the condo area.

 

Jong looks at Ah Young who is still asleep after she eats the pills that the doctor give to him. Its nothing serious so the doctor said that they can leave after taking the medicine. He didn’t go to work today. He’s worried about Ah Young. But then he realized that Ah Young is still in her dirty cloth with some blood.

“Should I change her clothes? Is it okay for me to do that? Well, she’s my wife so I thinks its okay.” --- Jong.

He opened Ah Young’s closet. He picks a pink shirt and a black long skirt.  With thumping heart, he changed Ah Young’s clothes.

 

Its been 7 days since the accident. Ah Young seems to be okay but Jong still worried for her. Jong is drying their clothes when he saw Ah Young looking at him.

“Whats wrong? Do you need anything?” --- Jong. Ah Young looked at him and shakes her head.

“You can go to work tomorrow. I don’t need your help. I’m okay now.” --- Ah Young. She sits on the couch and switch on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter