CHAPTER6

OUR LOVE AFTER MARRIAGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Honey, you need to be careful with who you are being friend with.’.

Ah Young keep thinking about it. Why did Jong oppa said it like that? What does he mean?

DING DONG.

Who is that? Ah Young went to open the door. She was shocked to see that the delivery guy from a flower shop is here. He’s holding the same flower again.

“I think I have already told you not to sent these flowers again.” --- AH. She sounded so cold to that boy.

“I’m sorry ma’am but its my job to deliver this flowers to you.” --- the boy answer. He hand out he flower and leave after Ah Young give him a signal.

Ah Young looked at the flower. She then went to the dustbin outside her house and throw the flowers in it.

Including today, its been 10 times Hong Bin sent those flowers to her. He keep disturbing her with calls and messages. Ah Young hate it but what could she do? She then make her decision to tell Jong oppa about this. All this time she keep it a secret because she doesn’t want Jong to argue with Hong Bin at the office. She also do that because she’s trying to keep their marriage away from any harm.

Ah Young take a picture of the flower and sent it to Jong and explain what happened. Jong, who is in a meeting, couldn’t focus after he read his wife message. Hong Bin is right infront of him, he feels like he want to punch him badly.

 

 

After the meeting, Hong Bin office…

“What the hell? What is wrong with you?” Hong Bin touches his cheek.

“What is wrong with me? Or what is wrong with you?” Jong Hyun give cynical smile. “How many times do I have to tell you to stay away from my wife? But now you even send her flowers. Don’t you feel ashamed? Disturbing someone’s wife?” he asked Hong Bin.

Sojin rushed to Hong Bin’s office when she heard about the two men fighting. This is what she worried when Jong Hyun transfer here. She knew that Hong Bin will try to make Jong Hyun reputation went down.

“Its you who should feel ashamed. You my fiancé.” --- HB.

“At least I take the responsibility. But how about you?” --- JH.

“What? I have done nothing to her.” --- HB.

“Yeah. Not her. But someone else. Do you think I don’t know anything?” --- JH.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter