CHAPTER11

OUR LOVE AFTER MARRIAGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong look at his car. Its look like Ah Young didn’t have the opportunity to test driving this car yet. Ah Young send him a message that Hyeri already came to pick her up at the office. Well, its better than she driving alone.

Jong looked at her wife car key. There’s a keychain with ‘JH=AY’. He smiled. its obvious. ‘Jong Hyun = Ah Young’. His wife is still a kid. Always cute in his eyes. He then make his way to the site.

 

 

Hong Bin is waiting for Ah Young. He hid very carefully so that no one see him. He want Ah Young back. Without him knowing, Ah Young is already in her house after Hyeri drop her off. Later that evening, Hong Bin saw Ah Young’s car entering the car park. He went to approach her but, the one who drive the car is Jong Hyun. He quickly run away before Jong Hyun see her.

After monitoring for 1 week, he can be sure that Jong Hyun always using Ah Young’s car. So Ah Young must have a new car.

“That bastard Hong Jong Hyun! I will kill you! I promise!”

 

 

Ah Young touches Jong Hyun’s forehead. Its hot. Jong Hyun’s fever is getting worst. Maybe because he’s soaked when it suddenly rain heavily when he was having a short jogging session in the evening. She looked at his face. Jong couldn’t open his eyes because he will felt dizzy. Ah Young ran to the kitchen,looking or any medicine.

“Oppa, I couldn’t find any. I’ll go out to buy some okay?” --- AY. She saw Jong Hyun nodded and she take her car key.

 

 

Jong drink some water. He’s looking at the clock.

“Ah Young sure is late.” He knows that Ah Young went out but he didn’t remember that she went out to find his medicine.

“Its so boring.” Jong cough several time.

“I’ll just take a nap for my fever fully recovered.” He went to the bedroom.

 

 

‘RING, RING, RING’

Jong Hyun get up from his bed. He has some strength now that he has rest for a while. He reach his phone and answer it.

“Hello? Is this Mr Hong Jong Hyun?”

“Err… yes… who is this?” --- JH.

“I hope you can be patience. Your wife has involved in a car accident. I hope you can come to the hospital now.”

Jong is shocked. He who doesn’t have enough energy earlier, stand up and change his cloth. He drive his car to the hospital. He already call the other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter