CHAPTER2

OUR LOVE AFTER MARRIAGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyeri saw Ah Young waiting for her in the restaurant. She approach her with a wide smile.

“So, whats up?” --- Hyeri. She put her handbag beside her. Ah Young eyes looks kind of swollen. Hyeri knows that Ah Young was crying before she arrive.

“I meet Hong Bin just now. I went to his house and try to…” --- Ah Young. She doesn’t finish her words yet when Hyeri asks her.

“What? What are you doing going to his house? Are you crazy?” --- Hyeri. She’s so mad at Ah Young right now. Why should you meet someone who doesn’t want you? She hold it in her mind.

“Could you please listen to me first? I went there to explain to him about what happened. But he didn’t want to hear me out!” --- Ah Young. She sounds disappointed.

“Serve you right! How many times do I have to tell you that now you are Jong Hyun’s wife? Forget Hong Bin and starts a new life with Jong Hyun. Jong Hyun is far much better than Hong Bin you know?” --- Hyeri.

“I don’t want him! I want Hong Bin. We have been together for 4 years and you want me to forget about him? That is easier to say. And why did you sounded like Hong Bin is bad? Why everyone telling me that Jong Hyun is better?” --- Ah Young. She hates it when people telling her than Jong Hyun is a nice man or anything like that. Hyeri take a deep breath. She knows that Ah Young is a really stubborn girl.

“I don’t want to talk about this anymore. I’m just telling you this. Ah Young-ah, we are already 25 years old. 25! You can think about this yourself. If Hong Bin really loves you, he wouldn’t broke your engagement and he would listen to you before making any decision. I hope you can think about it. I have a meeting after this. I’ll make a move first. Bye.” --- Hyeri. She then left Ah Young and drive her car towards DreamT Holding.

Ah Young quite. She doesn’t have appetite to eat the food infront her. She take her handbag and went back to her house. Its Jong Hyun’s house but since she’s living there too so its make that the house is hers too right?. ‘What is Hyeri trying to say? Is she knowing anything that I don’t?’ Ah Young keeps asking herself.

 

 

 

“Where did you go?”

Ah Young were shocked when she sees her mother in the living room. Her mother asks her with a really fierce race.

“I go out for a while.” --- Ah Young. She was hesitant to answer her.

“You went to see Hong Bin. Am I correct?” --- Mother. Ah Young quite. How did she know? She asked herself.

“Listen here. Do you realise that you have married? You already have a husband! Why are you meeting other man? You know that it is wrong for you to doing this? I have never taught you to be doing this! I have never teach you to talk against parent not to mention disobey your husband!” --- Mother. Sojin hold her future mother-in-law”s hand.

“Be patience mother.” --- Sojin.

“How can I be patience? Look at your sister. What is she doing?” --- Mother. Sojin give Minah a signal and Minah nod. She then take Ah Young to her room. She cant take it to look Ah Young getting scold by her aunty. They entered Ah Young’s room and closed the door.

 

 

 

“Is it true?” --- Minah asked.

“What?” --- Ah Young. She’s sitting on her bed.

“Did you go to see Hong Bin?” --- Minah. Ah Young nodded.

“Why i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter