CHAPTER12

OUR LOVE AFTER MARRIAGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Its finally over. The case is closed.

“Oppa…”

Jong quickly respond to Ah Young. Its been 3 days since Ah Young were transferred from the ICU ward. She looks weak but getting better. Jong hold her hand, doesn’t want to let it go. He give a nice brush to Ah Young’s hair. And he smiled. A one fake smile.

“Yes dear.”

Ah Young tried to smile. She then started to cry.

“I’m sorry…”

Jong wipe her tears using his thumb.

“Shuush… its not your fault. Don’t blame yourself dear.”

Ah Young feels guilty. She couldn’t take care of her baby. And now the baby is gone. She couldn’t stop thinking about it even for a second. The baby. That symbolized their love to each other.

Jong is so kind. He always tried to calm her down. Today, he brought some seaweed soup. Oh! Today is my birthday. No wonder he brought that.

“Here, I brought these. Happy birthday my lovely wife!” --- JH. He kissed Ah Young’s forehead and cheek.

“Thank you oppa. What about my gift?” --- AH. Trying to joke around. She pouted her lips.

“Wait until you have fully recovered. And… there’s another gift for you.” --- JH. Ah Young look at him.

“We can go home today! The doctor confirm that your condition is okay for you to get treatment at home.” --- JH.

 

 

 

 

Its been 3 years since they married. Jong left early from his office to make a surprise for his lovely adorable cute wife, Ah Young. He brought a bouquet of white and red roses. He check the gift, a beautiful silver necklace with ‘JJONGAH’ written as a present for her. He put it back in the red heart shape gift box. Before he went home, he stopped at the famous cake house and brought the cake that he has already request specially for his wife. Strawberry cake with a heart shape. Satisfied with everything, he started to make his move.

 

 

Ah Young cooks every dish that Jong Hyun like. She knows his favourite. Although Jong forbid her to enter the kitchen, she stills want to cook for him. Its been months since she cooks. She set up the table. Now, she’s waiting for Hyeri to bring some balloons. They are going to use the helium gas and put the balloons everywhere. Mother and Father is coming too. They have promised her that they will bring some meat which Ah Young really loves. Of course. She’s a meat maniac.

“Ah Young-ah. Everything is ready. Now what?” --- Minah.

“All of you just hide where he cant sees you. I’m going to turn the light off. I have already send a text to him that I’m feeling sick and is resting in my room. So I think he wouldn’t went to the kitchen first.” --- Ah Young. Yes! She planned all of this. A surprise for Jong Hyun.

 

 

Jong immediately went into their house. He put the cake, the necklace and the roses on the table in the living room. He just walk pass by the kitchen and straight to their room. But no one is on the bed. He search for Ah Young. He can see that there is someone at the balcony. He slowly approach her. Giving a backhug. Ah Young turn around and make a fake sick face.

“Oppa… can you bring my medicine?” --- AY.

“Alright. But where is it?” --- JH.

“Just go search for it! Should I tell you that. Come on oppa… I have a fever right now. Don’t give me a headache. Its in the living room.” --- AY. She purposely talk like that to Jong. She is 100% sure that Jong had forgotton their anniversary but its sokay because she want to be the one who make the surprise.

Jong nodded and he went out. As soon as Jong out, Ah Young quickly change he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter