CHAPTER3

OUR LOVE AFTER MARRIAGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Hyun read the letter again and again. Its not like he doesn’t understand what it said but he cant believe it. He’s going to be transferred to DreamT Headquarters and that’s mean he need to be there immediately. He needs to report himself at Mr Bang. He then dialled Minah’s number.

“Yes Jong oppa?” --- Minah.

“Is Mr. Bang there?” --- Jong Hyun asks. Mr Bang was actually Minah’s father. He’s been working with Ah Young’s father from the start of the company. Minah is his secretary. He said its easier if his daughter help her with works.

“He’s not here. He went to the site but he’ll come this evening.” --- Minah.

“Hurm… when did you know that I had to transfer? How could you didn’t said it to me earlier.” --- Jong Hyun.

Jong Hyun was taken aback a little with Mr. Kim’s decision. Willing or not, he knows he had to accept it with opened heart. He’s already comfortable in DreamT Engineering department and now he had to transfer to DreamT Headquarter under DreamT Construction.

“I’m sorry about this oppa. It was PNC.” --- Minah.

“Its okay. By the way, which floor does Hong Bin’s office?” he asked.

“Its at the 16th floor. What do you want to do? Please don’t fight at the office.” --- Minah. Yes. Hong Bin works here too.

Jong Hyun laugh.

“Do you think I’m a child? As long as I can be patient, I wont make any fuss with him.” --- Jong Hyun.

“That’s the spirit. Don’t ever give up with Ah Young.” --- Minah.

“Of course. I have work right now. Talk to you later.” --- Jong Hyun ended the call. He then went to his secretary and asks for a box. At that time, Woo Bin approach him.

“Jong Hyun!” --- Woo Bin calls his name.

“Hurm…” --- Jong Hyun.

“It is true?” --- Woo Bin asked him.

“What?” --- Jong Hyun. Woo Bin then see Jong Hyun holding a box and he knew it.

“You have to transfer to construction? Golf Site?” --- Woo Bin asked for sure.

“Yup.” --- Jong Hyun. He then packed his things and turned off his computer.

“Jong Hyun-ah. You can appeal. The project at Jeungdo is still 15%.” --- Woo Bin. He is unsatisfied with his father’s decision. How can his father mixed private matters into Jong Hyun’s jobs. Jong Hyun is not an ordinary engineer in DreamT Holding.

“Its okay. Maybe I can get new experience.” --- Jong Hyun keep calm.

“Then? You just accept it? Jong Hyun-ah, try to discuss it with father.” --- Woo Bin. Jong Hyun shake his head.

“After what I did to Ah Young, I don’t want to make father feel burdened. I’ll go first. Bye.” --- Jong Hyun walks away. He left Woo Bin who is still calling him from his room.

 

 

 

Hong Bin was shocked to see Jong Hyun in the construction department. He then went back to his office. He saw Sojin and quickly asked her.

“Jong Hyun transfer here?” --- Hong Bin.

“I don’t know.” --- she lied.

“How can you as HR doesn’t know about this?” --- Hong Bin give a cynical smile. Sojin is infuriated with Hong Bin’s insinuation.

“If its true he transfer here, whats the problem?” --- Sojin.

“Did you forget? That man R-A-P-E my fiancé.” --- he doesn’t want to say that word directly.

“Where were you when Ah Young need you at that tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter