CHAPTER4

OUR LOVE AFTER MARRIAGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ah Young were shocked when she saw Nana. What is she doing here? At my house? She asks herself. Nana were standing outside of her house with a smile. Ah Young looked at her with a poker face. The one who she wants to asks for helf when she had to married Jong Hyun, but she was nowhere to be detacted. Its seems that their friendship is getting worse.

“What are you doing here?” --- AH.

“Don’t you want to invite me inside?” --- Nana. Ah Young then open the door and using her hand to give a signal of ‘come in’.

“What do you want?” --- AH. Nana knew that Ah Young was mad at her. She knows that Ah Young calls her thousands times but she ignored it.

“I want to say sorry. About you had to marry Jong Hyun.” --- Nana. No respond from Ah Young.

“Please forgive me. We are bestfriend right?” --- Nana.

“Where have you been? You said you were my bestfriend but you didn’t come when I’m in trouble. You call yourself a friend?” --- AH asks. Nana quite.

“Now that you have said what you want, could you leave my house?” --- AH. Nana were sad to hear that from Ah Young. She thought that Ah Young would easily forgive her but it seems that she has made a mistake. She then pick up her handbag and get out from her house. In her car, she calls someone.

‘The number you have call is busy.’.

“What is wrong with this guy? Pick up the phone Hong Bin!” she yelled and tried to call him again but failed. She throws her phone to the backseat and start her car. She has meeting to attend. Maybe she can see Hong Bin at the office.

 

 

Ah Young looks at the books in front her. Her mother send all of this for her.

‘To be a good wife, you must first take care of your husband’s appetite. In your case, Jong Hyun is not a picky eater. But you still have to learn how to cook.’ --- mother.

Yup. She need to learn. Until when they are going to eat outside food? Sometimes she sad looking at Jong Hyun who always eat food that she brought outside. Although Jong Hyun knows that she couldn’t cook, Jong Hyun never complain.

‘Its better if I cook for him. But I don’t know how to cook. Oh? This one looks easy to make.’ --- AH. Then she looks into the cabinet and smiled. I can cook this.

 

 

“I’m home.” Jong Hyun opened the door. He saw Ah Young in the living room watching TV. He smiled. Then suddenly, Ah Young take his briefcase and put it in their study room. Jong Hyun rise his eyebrow. ‘Whats wrong with her?’ Jong Hyun asked himself. Then Ah Young take him to the dining table.

“Wait here.” --- AH. She went to the kitchen and take out the dish that she made. She put it infront Jong Hyun.

“Have a taste. I cooked it for you.” --- AH. She said it with a smile. She expect to get positive comment from him.

“You? You made this?” --- Jong Hyun. He cant believe that Ah Young finally cooked. And he’s the first person that gets to eat her food. Ah Young nodded. She push the plate closer to Jong Hyun. Jong Hyun take a bite. He munch the food. Hurm…

“So, how is it?” --- AH. She’s excited. Jong Hyun looks at her and smiled.

“Hurm… its not bad. But since this is your first dish, I think you will be good in cooking.” --- Jong Hyun give his thought.

“Really?” --- AH. Jong Hyun nodded. Ah Young went into the kitchen again and she take out more French toast and put it in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter