CHAPTER10

OUR LOVE AFTER MARRIAGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK….

Hong Bin park his car outside the condo area. He then walked into the cond.

“Sir, may I know are you a resident?” the guard ask him.

“Yes. I’m new here and I left my car passes with my wife. Can I go now? I really need to hurry.” --- HB. After getting the permission, he went straight to Nana’s house.

 

 

BANG! BANG! BANG!

Nana was scared. Hong Bin is here and she knows why. She closed her ears.

“Opened this damn door Nana! I know you are in here!” --- HB. He furious now.

“Opened it before I broke the door by myself!” --- HB. He waited, but no one opened.

“Just you wait! I’m gonna smash this door and smash your face!” --- HB.

Nana immediately run to her room, lock it and hid in her closet. Earlier, she receive a message from Hong Bin. But she didn’t know that Hong Bin would be mad at her like this. Nana has been hiding from him almost for a week. She doesn’t even go to work.                   

 

 

 

“YAH!! NANA!!”

Nana heard Hong Bin. Clearly. Its obvious that he is in her house. That’s mean he really smash the door.

“WHERE ARE YOU?!”.

Nana keep quite. Trying to make Hong Bin thinks that she isn’t home. After 10 minutes. Its quite. Looks like he’s gone. Nana opened the closet slowly to make sure he really isn’t here. But ….

“At last. You came out.” --- HB.

“Wha… what do you want from me?” --- Nana. Hong Bin sharp eyes meet with her eyes.

“Why did you meet my parents? Trying to asks them, making me to marry you? Hahaha… You think I would do that?” --- HB. He steps closer to Nana.

“They deserve to know!” --- Nana. She tried to get away but its looks like she’s been cornered.

PANG!

 

She get a slap from Hong Bin. Nana cried. Its so hurt.

“Take back what you said about me to my parent.” ---HB.

“NO!” --- Nana.

 

PANG! Another slap.

“Take it back!” --- HB. Nana glared at her. Hong Bin pull her hair and drag her to the living room. Nana beg for him to stop. Hong Bin take Nana’s phone and give it to her.

“Call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter