CHAPTER1

OUR LOVE AFTER MARRIAGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We have arrived.” --- Jong Hyun park his car and he look to his wife. Yes. Kim Ah Young is officially his wife 30 minutes ago. No reaction from her.

“I have list your car. So you don’t have to park in visitors parking side. Lets go now.” --- Jong Hyun. Still no reaction from her. He knows that Ah Young is still mad at him.

Jong Hyun get out of the car. He walks first cause he knows that here is no way Ah Young wants to walk side by side with him. Then he heard a loud slam on his car’s door. Ah Young slam it. ‘She must be pissed off.’ He thought. When they arrive at the condo, Jong Hyun puts Ah Young’s bags in his room.

“I have put your bags in our room. You can go chance your cloth if you are uncomfortable with that dress.” --- Jong Hyun. He then went to the kitchen to get some water.

“Wait! ‘Our room’? Do you think I look like I want to live in the same room as you? No! I want this room.” --- Ah Young. She pointed to the room opposite to Jong Hyun’s room. Jong Hyun keep calm and he pick up Ah Young’s bags and put it in the room that she wanted to.

“But…there’s no furniture in here. Where would you sleep?” --- Jong Hyun asks.

“I can sleep on the floor. I didn’t mind that. Its not like I’m going to die if I sleep on the floor right? Now, please get out so I can have my own private time.” --- Ah Young. She’s keeping her poker face.

Jong Hyun left the room. He knew that Ah Young hate him. Its alright. He’ll give her time until she opened her heart for him. Ah Young slammed the door. She lock herself in. There’s no way she’s going outside of the room. Without she knowing, She’s already fallen asleep with her bags as her pillow.

 

 

“Ah Young-ah open the door.”. Ah Young wake up from her sleep. “Aish! What he wants now?” she walks to the door and opened it. She saw Jong Hyun smiling at her. ‘What are you looking at?’ but she didn’t said it. She’s not in the mood.

“Get out from the room for a while. These men are going to build your furniture in here.” --- Jong Hyun. He went to the furniture shop after Ah Young lock her room. He bought some important furniture needed in Ah Young’s room. He stopped Ah Young when she was walking passing him. Ah Young glared.

“I have brought your favourite food. Its on the table. Please have some.” --- Jong Hyun. Ah Young move away. Jong Hyun looks at her from Ah Young’s room. He shaked his head a little. ‘What should I do to make you change your for me? If only you know what Hong Bin actually did…’. No he wont tell her. Its not the time.

 

“Jong Hyun-ah. Sorry we were late. Here is Ah Young’s car key.” --- Woo Bin entered Jong Hyun’s house with his fiancé, Park Sojin. They also came with his cousin, Lee Hyeri.

“Oppa. We brought some pizzas. Lets eat together. Where is Ah Young?” --- Hyeri asked him. Jong Hyun pointed to the room. Hyeri puts the pizzas on the table and she saw a plastic bag with food in it. Ah Youn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter