CHAPTER9

OUR LOVE AFTER MARRIAGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong goes straight to Hong Bin’s office. He pull Hong Bin’s collar and give him a punch. Sojin and Minah who knows why Jong Hyun search for Hong Bin were watching from outside. Worried if other staff watching it as well.

“The hell man?” --- HB. He touches his cheek slowly. Its hurt.

“Acting like you know nothing?” --- JH. He has reach his limit. He need to stop Hong Bin. Seeing Hong Bin still looked clueless. Jong speak up.

“Why did you disturb my wife?” --- JH.

“You mean….my fiancé?” --- HB.

“She’s my wife!” --- JH.

“My fiancé before you took her away from me?” --- HB. Jong pretend to laugh.

“When did I took her away? You are the one who left her behind!” --- JH.

“That’s because you already spoil her.” --- HB. Jong were taken aback when Hong Bin said it. He knew he was wrong in getting Ah Young.

“At least I’m taking the responsibility. Not like you.” --- JH.

“What do you mean? I have never touch her.” --- HB. He thinks Jong is a little crazy.

“Not her. But Nana.” JH can see the shocked in Hong Bin face. He continued…

“You doesn’t even want to take the responsibility on her. You think I don’t know? All about your relationship with Nana is in my hand. I know everything. Think about it Hong Bin. Nana truly loves you that’s why she’s always loyal to you. And for your information, that night, I didn’t touch Ah Young at all.” --- JH left the office. Sojin and Minah look at each other. Where is Nana by the way?

 

 

“I’m sorry uncle, aunty. What I have told you is true. I’m pregnant and this baby is your son’s baby.” --- Nana. she take courage to meet with Hong Bin’s parent. Hong Bin’s father shakes his head and the mother doesn’t stop crying.

“Based on what we have right here that you showed us. It must be true. I’m truly sorry on behalf of my son. What can we do to receive your forgiveness?” --- Uncle voice out. Nana also tearing up. She smiled.

“I just want Hong Bin oppa to take me as his wife and be responsible for this baby.” --- Nana.

 

 

Nana push the doorbell. Waiting for Ah Young to opened the door. In 1 minute, the door is opened from the inside. Ah Young look at her but then she smiled. ‘Alright Nana, that’s a good sign

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter