Repercussion

Sunggyu drabbles

Link

 

He feels hot. Why is it so hot? And heavy. What does he feels like that are tons of weights pressing on him. Oh no, please don’t be it. Although he did say humans are the scariest, but he really doesn’t want to meet the less scary species. He wonders should he continues pretending to sleep and hopes whatever the thing that’s keeping him immobile will leave him alone.

 

No such luck for him as he feels the arms circling his upper body tighten their hold. That’s not the worst though, he now feels another pair of arms moving to his and legs throw over his. He debates with himself his possible course of action. He can try running but who is he kidding? That’s no way he can out run this multi limbs thing that is clinging to him. He honestly doesn’t know how to classify the thing since he has been keeping his eyes tightly closed. Previously it was from tiredness but now, he fears what he’s going to see if he open his eyes.

 

He feels the thing leans in and the hairs on the back of his neck stand promptly. A short breath of hot air blows against his neck. Wait, hot breath? Aren’t they supposed to be cold and freezing? That’s right! He shouldn’t be feeling hot. He boldly peeks open his eyes and a patch of fluffy hair comes first into his view. He wiggles slightly and manages to glimpse its owner. He turns with much difficulty to the other side and sees another familiar face. Okay, this really isn’t the thing he’s been imagining for the past minutes.

 

With a few pushes (and kicks), he finally manages to escape the tangle of limbs, waking Hoya in the process. Dongwoo is still out of the world though. He glares at the younger, demanding to know why the two of them are in his bed. Hoya hands him a piece of paper from the side table. It’s a printout of him in bed with a male wrapping his limbs around him.

 

“Dongwoo hyung says it is only fair that we can do the same thing if you allowed others to do it.”

 

He wants to argue, he was in a show and he couldn’t possibly kick his fellow cast away. Hoya however doesn’t give him a chance to explain.

 

“I’m going to tell Dongwoo hyung you favour others more than the members and he will be sad, very very sad. You wouldn’t want that to happen right?”

 

He takes a look at the sleeping male and of course he doesn’t wish any of s to be sad. He sighs concededly and lies back on the bed. Dongwoo immediately snuggles near and wraps him in his embrace. Hoya does the same. He sighs again, just what he does to keep s happy.

 

He misses the hi-five the two younger did behind his back.

 


 

This actually is a request left in the comments section by bebeww in another story (Whispering). So yes, I do read and treasure all comments even though I might not reply to every one of them :p

I'm sure everyone knows which incident I'm writing about ^.^

Leave me lots of comments or a link to pic or video featuring our precious leader with s worthy of a drabble. I might just find something interesting to write!

Thanks for reading, everyone!