Inborn

Sunggyu drabbles

Link1  Link2

 

Woohyun watches from the side, silently laughing at the other members’ non existing immunity against the leader’s act. No matter how he sees it, he wonders how did the male who he is monitoring at the moment thinks otherwise. How in the world did the leader come up with this ridicules theory and think that it is the truth? Is Sunggyu so blind to his own behaviour or the older thinks the whole world is blind? Okay, maybe not the whole world. It’s just them, the managers, the stylists, the fans … you get the picture.

 

He snorts as he sees the group visual succumbs to the leader’s behaviour and feeds the remainder of his precious meal to the oldest. Everyone knows how important food is to Myungsoo. Sungyeol has once jokingly mentioned in an interview that Myungsoo refuses to work if he is not fed. No food equates to no L and their managers have always try their best to feed the visual timely.

 

But here we have Sunggyu munching with a blissful expression and Myungsoo feeding happily. Woohyun wonders when the visual will wake from this hypnotic trance. Judging from the mouthful of food left, he bets it will be anytime now. He takes another look and sure enough, the leader has emptied Myungsoo’s bento and is smiling satisfactorily at the younger. Sunggyu pats the younger’s head as he absentmindedly scans the room and finds the one he’s looking for.

 

Woohyun lowers his gaze as the leader leaves the visual’s side. A peek at the visual finds the younger staring at his empty bento, blinking his eyes confusingly. Probably finally realises what he had done. Taking a sideway glance when he senses movements, Woohyun finds his leader seated next to him, staring longingly at his food. He sees the pouting expression on the eldest and before he knows it, Woohyun becomes the next victim. He offers his probably only meal for the day to the pouting leader and is rewarded with a dazzling smile.

 

As he carefully spoons the food into Sunggyu’s mouth, Woohyun realise he is no better than the other members. He too, isn’t immune to their leader’s aegyo. Remembering the interviews in which the leader always claimed he couldn’t act cutely, Woohyun finally admits the leader isn’t lying and has always been speaking the truth.

 

Sunggyu’s aegyo isn’t an act. It’s actually his inborn nature.

 


 

@ INSPIRITforINFINITE, HappyTree11 & Poppy3112 : Thanks for subscribing before I even posted the first drabble!!!

 

Thanks for reading and leave me some comments :)