Obsession

Sunggyu drabbles

Link1  Link2  Link3

 

He didn’t really know when or how it started. He only realises it when fans posted tons of pictures and videos featuring his weird behaviour. Pictures and videos of him obsessed with a certain body part of s. Stop your mind; it’s not what you are thinking, it’s really nothing ert. It’s not even in the same category as Dongwoo’s grabbing or Myungsoo’s hair sniffing.

 

There are images of him making Woohyun’s arms as his favourite sandbag. That’s not his fault though; the younger keeps flexing his muscular biceps before him and teases his lack of exercise. Of course he needs to do something and what’s better than to start his exercise regime using Woohyun’s arms right?

 

Then there’s the tickling of Dongwoo’s chin. You can’t blame him for this also. The younger has a funny way of talking. He can perfectly understand Dongwoo’s rapping but it’s often a lost cause when the younger speaks. He just thought maybe he can help the younger relaxes his muscles. It didn’t help though but he couldn’t stop himself after the first time. It’s strangely addictive.

 

And the most recent ones show him with Sungyeol, or more specially, him doing questionable things to Sungyeol’s shoulder. He shouldn’t be blame for that also, since … hmm … since what? Oh, that’s right; Dongwoo is to be blamed since he picked up the weird biting habit from the younger. And Sungyeol’s shoulder just happened to be the right height for him to latch on.

 

So you see, it’s really not his fault for any of these actions. Anyway, none of the members have ever stopped him from his acts. In fact, Woohyun has often encourages him to hit harder, and then laughs at his inability to do so. Dongwoo has also offered his chin to him and smile like a contented animal when tickled. And Sungyeol is always besides him, allowing him to cling on whenever he feels like it.

 

Since nobody is complaining and everyone is happy, he can continue doing these, right?

 


 

I have added in the links to my inspiration. But I still don't know how to make it pop up in the chapter. I will be happy if anyone can offer some advice :)

Millions thanks to the readers who always leave me comments after reading the chapters. Thanks you so much because reading your comments always elevates my mood ^^