Together

Sunggyu drabbles

 

He would very much likes to constitute the noises which have woken him as illusions, because they couldn’t be real. Everyone have moved out of the dorm and are staying separately. He too has rented an apartment on his own. The peace and quiet is something he appreciates and having a bathroom to himself is definitely the ultimate luxury after staying together with six guys for the past years.

 

But he can never mistake the distinct laughter that belongs to Dongwoo. Or the bickering voices of the three maknaes. And there’s Woohyun belting out a ballad amidst the hip hop music playing in the background. That’s it. Either he has gone mental or s have successfully invaded his home. He guesses it’s the latter, the ruckus the boys are making are too vivid to pass off as his imagination.

 

Sunggyu pries open his eyes while struggling to sit up straight in his bed, his mind not cooperating, with the only intention of dropping back into his comfortable bed. With a few pats, he manages to locate his handphone by his pillow. A quick glance lets him know that it’s almost noon. That means he has only slept for a few hours, after coming home from an overnight rehearsal for his musical. He staggers towards the door, ready to silence every single one of them outside his room.

 

Standing at his bedroom doorway, Sunggyu takes in the whole scene before him. The sofa is monopolised by Woohyun and Sungyeol, both engross in their game, trying their best to beat the daylights out of the other. Sungjong, on the other hand, is seated on the floor watching the ongoing game with a pouting expression. He can only guess the poor maknae lose the fight for the controllers.    

 

Inside his kitchen, Sunggyu sees two of his dongsaengs emptying his refrigerator at an alarming speed. There goes his week of food supplies his omma prepared for him. He has always wondered how did Dongwoo and Myungsoo maintain their lean bodies with that amount of eating. Unlike him and Hoya who tend to bloat up if they are not strict with their diet. Speaking of the devil, he glances around the room a second time but fails to locate his last member. Sunggyu recognises the MP3 player attached to his sound system, so he is pretty sure Hoya is here too.

 

The balcony door slides open and Hoya steps in with handphone in his hand. He sees the leader standing at the doorway with tousled hair. Noticing the thinning eyes that are looking at him, he voluntarily walks over to the leader and offers his tribute.

 

“Hyung, we ordered chicken. That’s the delivery man saying he is coming up now.”

 

DING DONG

 

“Jongie, go get the door.”

 

The maknae stands up reluctantly at Woohyun’s request and finally notices the home owner is awake. He happily goes to the leader side and stretches out his hand.

 

“Hyung, wallet please.”

 

Sunggyu blankly stares at the outstretched hand, his mind still not comprehending the situation. The second ring of the doorbell breaks him out of his trance. With a sigh, he returns to his bedroom and grabs his wallet, surrendering the item to Sungjong. He glares at Hoya.

 

“I thought you were the one ordering the chicken?”

 

“Hyung, you are the leader. You always pay for our food.”

 

Hoya smirks at the leader and joins the rest who are fighting over the chicken. Sunggyu looks on and smiles contentedly, promptly joining in the drumstick fight. Just like old times.

 


 

I'm actually quite sad they are no longer staying together. Infinite has a comeback during my MIA months and I hope everyone is too busy ogling at the 7 boys to notice my absence :p

Many changes going on in my life and I'm afraid updates will be minimum. The only thing unchanged is that Infinite is still very much of my life. Don't think I will ever move on to another group with Sunggyu blocking the exit :)

Hope everyone enjoyed reading this chapter. As usual, very much looking forward to your comments ^^