Biceps

Sunggyu drabbles

Link1   Link2   Link3   Link4

 

“Fifteen … sixteen … yes, you can do it! Just a few more and you will be done with the workout for today. Just hang in there. You are not going to lose to those brats.”

 

Woohyun murmurs to himself as he continue pumping the weights. He drops the dumbbells after finishing twenty counts and heads over to the giant mirror, flexing his arms to observe the outline of his muscles. He smiles satisfactory at the result he’s seeing, quite confident that he’s going to get the attention he wants. Quickly stuffing all his things into his gym bag, he heads back to the dance studio for their practise session.

 

They all have their own ways to get the leader to play with them. Of course some of them are more successful in their attempts and he used to be on the top of that pyramid. But recently, his idiot members seem to have up their game. The maknae line in particular, have some devilish plans, working in cahoots. He knows what the maknaes have up their sleeves. One after the other, slowly but surely, working their way around the leader, trying to usurp Woohyun’s position.

 

It’s an open secret the leader likes his tone arms and enjoys punching them. Wait, does that make him a masochist since he’s enjoying it? Never mind, it’s not important as long as he gets to play with the leader. It’s changing though since the three brats decided to rob his fun. It started with Sungyeol. Woohyun is quite sure the younger must have bribe their stylists to give him all those sleeveless stage outfits just for him to present his well workout arms to Sunggyu. It’s certainly working, judging from the recent attention his lanky fellow member is getting from the leader.

 

Then there are Myungsoo and Sungjong. Woohyun knows Myungsoo has also been working out but hopefully, he isn’t going to be such a big threat as Sungyeol. As for Sungjong, the younger even volunteers to go on Real Men just to bluff up his body. Not much of result yet but Woohyun still sees him as a threat, no matter how small it is. Still deep in his thoughts, thinking of ways to wipe out his opponents, Woohyun arrives at the dance studio.  

 

The sight that befalls him diminish his previous hope. Right before him, Woohyun sees the leader busy taking snapshots of Myungsoo who is happily posing and showing off his define arms. Okay, Myungsoo is definitely a threat and a big one.

 


 

I recently read in tumblr someone mentioning she doesn't like the way Sunggyu is so close to Sungyeol recently. I immediately thought she must be a woogyu shipper but turns out I'm wrong. She thinks Sunggyu is making use of s to increase his popularity, because Sungyeol has a TV series going on now. I was a bit upset after reading that. I have gone through many idol groups for the past few years before Infinite become my favourite. The thing i love about them is the camaraderie between the members. So it seems harsh to me to accuse any of them making use of one another. I guess everyone has their own opinion and I should respect that.

This drabble is partly a result of the above incident and of course the recent arm power the boys are showing :p

Thanks for reading and I look forward to your comments! Please keep them coming.

@ kekeke : Yes! I saw the pictures! What exactly is Gyu doing ^^