Sensible

Sunggyu drabbles

Link1    

 

“Hoya, have you seen my hand phone?”

 

Sunggyu sits beside who is watching the newest series of the Reply drama which he had previously acted in. The younger shakes his head nonchalantly, keeping his attention on the television. The leader stands up and strolls towards the main rapper room. Sunggyu peeks in and sees Dongwoo buried in his mountain of stuffs, seemingly sorting out his assortment of trinkets. He gives up asking the question. The chance of the younger knowing his hand phone whereabouts is almost zero. Dongwoo couldn’t even keep track of his own things.

 

“Did I left it at the other apartment? Maybe I never bring it back after yesterday movie night. I should check over there.”

 

From the corner of his eyes, Hoya sees the leader left their apartment after mumbling to himself. He casually dials his phone and wait for the other party to pick up his call.

 

“Jongie, hyung is on his way to your apartment.”

 

“Okay, we will execute part two of the plan.”

 

After informing the rest of the members on Sunggyu’s immediate arrival, Sungjong drops himself on the sofa and patiently waits for the leader. Soon, the distinct sound of the front door unlocking could he heard in the living room. Sunggyu walks in and spots the maknae first.

 

“Jongie, do you happened to see my hand phone? I might have left it here last night.”

 

“No hyung, but don’t worry. I’m sure it’s lying somewhere in the house. Anyway, we have no schedules for today so it shouldn’t be a big problem right?”

 

Sungjong replies innocently. Of course he knows why the leader needs the phone, that’s the reason it’s missing in action right now. But of course he needs to act ignorant.

 

“I have agreed to meet some friends but just can't remember the timing and venue. Getting really absentminded these days. By the way, where are the rest? Have they all went out?”

 

“Oh, the three hyungs quarrelled over the video games and went back to their own rooms slamming the doors. Hyung, you better have a talk with them. It would be disastrous if they don’t talk to each other. We have a schedule tomorrow!”

 

“These kids! Aren’t they too old to fight over these things?”

 

Sungjong watches as the leader goes into one of the room, limping slightly. This should take up some time. He is pretty confident the three members will do their best to delay their leader. And sure enough, Sunggyu only exits the third room an hour later. The leader drops himself on Sungjong’s lap, groaning mournfully.

 

“Why did I become the leader again? Those kids are making me age prematurely. Only you are the sensible one.”

 

The maknae gently pats the leader’s head. He feels a tiny bit sorry for the leader, just a tiny bit. But the happiness of sabotaging the leader’s meetups overrides everything. His hyung needs to rest his leg but somehow he gets lots of invitations, probably because they are not promoting at the moment. At least for today, the leader will rest. He has make sure of it.

 

Of course having the leader on his lap is an added bonus.

 


 

I wish for nothing but a healthy and well Gyu.

Back after months of MIA and writes gyujong (sort of) :p It's Gyu birthday month. Doing my little part for his big day :) 

As usual, comments are most welcome!