Neverland

Sunggyu drabbles

Link1   Link2   Link3   Link4

 

The figure lightly close the door behind him. He stays still for a moment, listening for any indication there are other people in the house. Although he has checked the schedule and knows the occupants of the house shouldn’t be around, he still prefer to play it safe. The environment is quiet and he decides to move out of his location, tip toeing his way over to the room of his interest. Although there’s no need to do so, he feels it is the right thing to do it. Why? Obviously because the thing he is going to do is not something he is proud of.

 

Finally after a lifetime which probably only lasted for a few seconds, he arrives at his destination, turning the door lock once his hand lands on it. The door opens with a small creaking sound and he slips in immediately. He heaves a sigh, first part done. Now he just need to find what he is here for. He starts opening the drawers one by one, carefully pushing aside the items to look at the contents carefully. Time slowly ticks by.

 

“It must be in here somewhere, why can’t I find it?”

 

“You are so dead. I’m going to tell hyung you searched his things. I can’t wait to see what he is going to do to you!”

 

Sungjong jumps at the sudden voice at the room entrance. He faces Sungyeol as he spins around, the taller male looking at him menacingly. , why must he be caught by this hyung? Any one of the others will be much easier to deal with except the owner of the room, of course.

 

“I’m calling hyung now!”

 

“Wait, wait! Listen to me first.”

 

Sungyeol looks at him suspiciously, his hand still holding onto his phone but not completing his call yet.

 

“Why should I listen to you?”

 

“Aren’t you curious? Don’t you want to know what I’m looking for?”

 

Well, that certainly catches the Sungyeol’s attention. He walks excitingly over to the maknae, peeping over the shoulder to check out the item in Sungjong’s hand.

 

“I didn’t know you have a for hyung’s socks. Jongie, you are weird.”

 

“Are you serious?! Of course I’m not interested in his socks!”

 

Sungjong drops the socks back and closes the drawer. He looks up at the choding and signals him to come closer.

 

“Have you been looking at our photos? Don’t you find anything wrong with them?”

 

“Well, besides I’m getting more handsome, what’s wrong?”

 

Sungjong resists the urge to smack his hyung’s head. He needs him on the same boat to keep today’s act a secret.

 

“I mean we have all matured after these years except for hyung. Sometimes, I even think he is aging backward!”

 

“I’m so going to tell hyung you criticized him being childish behind his back!”

 

He takes a deep breath, he might kill this choding if he’s not careful. Sungjong pushes away the little devil in his head telling him that might be a better solution.

 

“No, I mean his looks! Don’t you think hyung is looking younger these days? I hate to admit it but he can pass off as the maknae anytime. I’m sure he has some miracle lotion hidden here somewhere and I’m going to find it!”

 

He stares at the taller male, waiting for a response since Sungyeol has kept quiet after his indignant speech. He is suddenly being pushed aside as the older crosses the room.

 

“What are you waiting for?!”

 

“…”

 

“Quit standing there like a statue. I will check the bedside table. You finish the rest of the dresser drawers. I need this miracle thing for the jungle. I’m not coming back looking like a native again!

.

.

.

.

.

Hours later when the owner is back in his room and notices the difference, he immediately dials a number.

 

“Woohyun! I know you like how I smell but you can’t just take everything!”

 

(Because a certain duo couldn’t find anything unusual, they decide to take anything that might possibly be what they are looking for)

 


 

Does anyone thinks the same? I mean for the other members, I definitely can see their looks matured over the years. But sometimes for Gyu, he just look too young and innocent for a 27 years old .(or is just me being biased :p)

As usual, I hope you enjoyed reading and drop me lots of comments!

p.s. : Sorry if my last A/N make some of you unhappy. Sunggyu sometimes speaks too bluntly for his own good and I always worry it's going to trigger negative reactions from the audience. So I guess there are bound to be people out there that dislike him. But Sunggyu and infinite is special in this way, they are willing to let their fans see their not so idol behaviour and I love them for that. Where do you find idols who go aroung squatting or sitting on airport floor ^^