Who is Zhang Yixing

Let's Hate With Shin Minah!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So you're telling me a student by the name of Zhang Yixing was never in our class before?" I spoke clearly in case, my teacher is not hearing the words that are coming out of my mouth properly.

"That's right... Shin Minah, kwenchannah? You seem a little off today." My teacher replies with a look of concern over her face.

I quickly shake my head. "Aniyo, nan kwenchannaeyo. Sorry for interrupting." I say with a bow and quickly slipped out of the teacher's office. With my back I leaned against the school's cold hallway wall and try to regulate my heavy breathing. My brain tries to process what my teacher just told me, but I just can't wrap my mind around it. What the hell is going on? How can my teacher say Zhang Yixing was never in her class? I saw Zhang Yixing in class with my very own eyes. He sat right in class with me. He was even my partner for the stupid 2 day 1 night trip. 

This isn't right, the teacher is wrong! I need to get proof to show her that Zhang Yixing really is a student in our class. I ran back to the classroom to catch the remaining students that was just about to go home.

"Wait! Do any of you know what happened to Zhang Yixing?" I asked desperately as I stormed in. They froze what they were doing and stared at me as if I have three heads.

"Who is Zhang Yixing?" A girl finally spoke up and the rest of the students nodded in agreement as if they all wanted to ask that question as well. I searched the faces of the befuddled classmates before me. Ahh, I see- I am being caught on camera, right? This must be one of those hidden camera pranks that I see online and the whole class- even the teacher is in on it. They're pulling a prank on me because I have been so stuck up and rude to everyone this whole time. They are trying to get back at me for all those times I didn't help them study or lend them my class notes. 

"You all think this is funny, don't you?" I confronted them in disbelief and searched the classroom for the hidden camera. "Why don't you all drop the act? I know what's going on now."

"Mwuh-ah, michin-nabahyo." I hear someone whisper to the person next to her. I turn to glare intensely at her. 

"Yah, what did you say?" I ask in a challenging voice. 

"Shin Minah, we don't know who you are talking about. You're the one who started this." She answers and turns to the rest of the students. "Let's get out of here, it's getting late." They leave me standing alone in the classroom. I wait for them to come back and tell me that it was all a planned joke to get back at me. 5 minutes pass and then 10 minutes pass. Nothing. Okay, maybe this is not a hidden camera prank. I feel the rows of desks spin around me as I stand there not knowing to think or what to do. I close eyes and try to clear my head. Shi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter