Liar!

Let's Hate With Shin Minah!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The most evil thing on earth are humans... did you know? Humans are greedy, selfish, and destructive. Humans betray and just take and take and take. And I am human, so what can I do other than to just be evil?

Homeroom~

"It's time for the annual 2 day 1 night class trip! Please take a minute to choose your trip partners." The teacher announces to the class in excitement. I slump in my seat and groan. I see absolutely no point in a overnight trip. Especially a trip where I will be stuck with a class of annoying idiots. I hear chatter break out around me as they are already planning their 2 full days of "fun". Apparently, this was the school's genius idea to promote communication and teamwork amongst the next generation of village idiots. Aishh, as if having the trip alone isn't a nightmare itself, they had to turn it into a real life horror movie by making us pair up.

I scan the classroom for the least annoying person I can find. This is impossible. I can already see the alliances forming between the giggling girls in one area of the classroom and the gaming nerds in another corner. Then, I see my stalker, Zhang Yixing. He's a stalker, enough said. Nope, not going to happen.

I look around the class once more and see that my best option is a girl in my class that I have never heard spoke before. Aha, she will be the perfect partner because she's so quiet, I probably won't even notice her beside me during the entire trip. 

I jumped out of my seat and reach out to grab her shoulder to claim her as my partner. "Chingu, you're with me!" A girl exclaims and grabs onto the mute girl's arm . She pulls my prospective partner away from me before I was able to make contact with her. AHNDWAEEEEE! Chingu? HAHAHA! CHINGU!? BWAHAHA! ,,, How come... everyone... even the girl who doesn't speak have a chingu??? Waeeee? I don't understand this situation and I refuse to. 

I look scan the room in hopes of finding another person that can potentially be bearable for 2 days. There's no hope. I feel a dark cloud grow above my head.  I see my stalker head towards me from the corner of my eye. Noooo. I hate this. I won't agree to this. This will be the most torturous death imaginable. This should be illegal!

"Minah-ah! Let's be partners." I hear my stalker say to me. I refuse to hear his annoyingly cheerful voice. "I take the silence as a yes!" NO- this pabo, since when has silence become acceptance?

"No way, back off." I hissed at him and continue to scan the classroom hopelessly for someone else... please, anyone else will do at this point. 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter