Missing

Let's Hate With Shin Minah!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I will be able to find him if I climb all the way to the top of the jungle gym, I feel myself think as my tiny arms reach for bar after bar towards the center of the dome-shaped structure. Who am I looking for? Is it the same person that I was looking for in my dream the other day? Why am I trying so hard to find this person? My short arms and legs are beginning to feel powerless against gravity. My sight is blurry as if I am crying and my heart feels... desperate. Whoever I am looking for, I must find this person- even if my life depends on it.

~

The day I saw Zhang Yixing last was the day we came back from the 2 day 1 night school trip. The last time I saw Zhang Yixing was when the sun was just about to set outside the gates to my house. The last thing Zhang Yixing said to me was annyeong. 

He said bye to me.

Is that why I didn't see him waiting by my house's front door when I left for school? Maybe he overslept.

I also didn't see him at the bus stop even though we take the same bus to school. Maybe he took an earlier bus.

I didn't see him at his desk when I walked in to the classroom for first period. Maybe he couldn't find his school uniform. 

I didn't see him for second period. Maybe he couldn't find his gym uniform.

I didn't see him for third period. Maybe he isn't feeling well. 

I didn't see him for fourth period. Maybe he got into an accident. 

I didn't see him during lunch. Maybe he couldn't find his wallet. 

I didn't see him during study hall. Maybe he left his keys at home.

I didn't see him for fifth period. Maybe he is looking for his cell phone. 

I didn't see him for sixth period. Maybe he got tired of stalking me. 

I didn't see him for seventh period. Maybe I was too harsh with my words to him yesterday.

I didn't see him for eighth period. Maybe he finally realized that I was a mean and selfish person. 

I didn't see him on my way home. Maybe he really left. He said bye after all. 

I shut my bedroom door behind me and threw down my schoolbag. I sat down on the edge of my bed. Something is not right... This is so weird. I haven't seen Zhang Yixing all day today, but I am not reacting like how I am suppose to. I should be ecstatic that I finally got rid of the stalker by my side. Instead, all I am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter