You're Mine Now

Let's Hate With Shin Minah!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Did I just just hear Zhang Yixing's voice or am I hallucinating voices now?

"Yah, Minah-ah, can you hear me?" I see a pair of worn out white sneakers step into my line of vision. Squatting right before me is Zhang Yixing in his school uniform. I can't help, but stare at the person that has crossed my mind countless times during the past few days. "Don't tell me you missed me so much that you can't stop staring at me." He said and flash me a blinding eye-smile. Okay, I am definitely not hallucinating because my mind would never conjure up a line so cheesy to the human race. Only my stalker would have the capacity to say such things to me.  

"Pftt, don't worry, I am only staring at you to make sure that you haven't turned into a ghost to come back and stalk me." I snorted in response to his ridiculousness. 

"Oh, really?" He raises a eyebrow at me and look me from head to toe. I suddenly feel self-concious kneeling in the middle of the street. I quickly jump to my feet and brush off the street debris stuck on my knees. I turn away from Yixing, so I can save at least a little face and pride, and head back towards my house. Yixing grabs my wrist and pulls me back to his side. "Shin Minah, where do you think you are going?"

I swallow my gasp, stunned at Yixing's sudden move. I lean away from him. "To get your class notes that you m-" Yixing wraps a arm my waist and pulls me into a tight embrace before I can finish my sentence. The familiar scent of Zhang Yixing invades my personal space once again. 

"You're not going anywhere, Shin Minah- you're mine now." He whispers into my hair so quietly that I almost didn't hear a word past the rapid thumping of my heart. What is this weird feeling in my chest? I feel like I just ran a full marathon, but without doing any actual running. You're mine?... I always thought this guy is crazy, but this here is just proof to confirm that he is now completely out of his mind. 

I stood on my toes to make myself taller and whisper back into his ear. "You must be itching to die in my hands tonight, right?" I feel him chuckle at my threatening words like they are nothing. "Yah, aren't you going to get your erted arms off me." 

"You were the one that was yelling for me to come back." Yixing says and hugs me tighter. "Now that I am back, I'm never going to leave your side." He finally releases me after another minute only to smile at me like a fool. 

"Why weren't you in class?" I finally ask him the question that I have been curious of finding out for days. 

He stops smiling the second he hears my questions. "...I was at the hospital." What- he was in the hospital the whole time?! This must be pretty serious to be hospitalized for so many days. 

"Were you sick?"

"I was in a car accident." Yixing pats my head. "Don't worry, Minah-ah, I'm right here in one piece aren't I." He raises both his arms and spins around once to show me that he is free of injuries. I roll my eyes. Obviously, he is feeling much better or he wouldn't be here telling me the creepiest pick-up lines ever. 

"You know nobody in school nor my mom thinks you exist..." I'm not sure not to put this, but this is a little chilling to wrap my mind around. It's all nice and dandy that my stalker is back, but it's like Zhang Yixing does not exist anywhere except in my own personal world. 

He holds my hand and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter