You Are Falling For Me

Let's Hate With Shin Minah!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your friends- how much do you think you can trust them? Rely on them? I wouldn't trust 'friends', but not that I even have any to. They may seem like they can do anything for you as you gossip over food or shop for a cute date outfit. However, when a real dilemma comes, do you really think they will still do anything for you if it will be a disadvantage for them? No, they will not. They will leave you. So before you trust your 'friend' too much, ask yourself this question first- What does the word 'friend' mean to them? To you? My answer is, Nothing. The word holds absolutely no meaning for me. 

At the campground~

"Minah-ah, if you are scared you can hold on to my hand." Yixing tells me. I turn from the site of the quiet woods before us to glare at him coldly. Who said I am scared? I-it is just the woods. T-there is n-n-nothing to be scared of. There isn't even anything in them. Except maybe harmless and cute animals, like bunnies and baby deers. Deep breaths, Shin Minah.

"You use to be so scared of the woods because you were afraid wolves or bears would come out to eat you." I feel my eyes widen. HOW?! How the fudge does this stalker know? I suspect that he has been stalking me for over 10 years to be this knowledgeable about me. This is a case of extreme saesang stalking, a lot worst than what I have initially suspected. 

"Is everybody ready?" The teacher shouts to the students before blowing her whistle. " Hana, Thwu, Saet- START!" 

Yixing turns to looks at me. "Ready to go?" 

I take my first step into the woods. " Let's just get this over with." I need to keep in front of the stalker in the case that a bear or wolf really does appear, I am one step closer to escaping. 

20 Minutes Later~

This hike through the woods is a lot harder of a workout than I have imagined. I feel my breath shortening and my legs moving slower and clumsier. Yet, I still don't see the end of the trail and to make it worst, it seems like we are the slowest of the class because I do not see any of the other students. 

On top of that, it's like the tree roots are out to get me, the way they are growing randomly onto the trail. Fighting!, I tell myself. The faster I can finish this trail, the faster I can remove Yixing from my side. 

"Minah-ah, do you want to take a short break? You don't look too well." Yixing tells me from behind. Ugh, a stalker's input is definitely not needed ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter