You Really Make Me Feel Hurt

Let's Hate With Shin Minah!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I grimace at the halmeoni limping at a incredibly slow rate in front of me. She is taking up the entire width of the narrow sidewalk, so I can't walk ahead of her unless I want to dive into the car-filled street. I check the time on my phone and my teeth. This halmeoni is going to make me miss my bus and get detention for be late to period 1. I can't believe this is happening, I must be cursed with bad luck. If people can't walk a minimal of a normal speed, they should wait till the morning rush to be over before stepping outside. I roll my eyes and grip my schoolbag strap till my knuckles turn white. Aaishh, this halmeoni will make me pop a blood vessel first thing in the morning. 

30 minutes later~

What did I say? I told you I was going to be late for period 1! Thanks to the limping halmeoni, I missed the bus that I normally take. I fly up the stairs and run to my classroom. I grumble to myself and open the classroom door. Someone barges in from behind and pushes me into the classroom head-first onto the dirty school floor. WHAT THE ----?! YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS! 

I turn to glare at the fool that pushed me in. "Excuse me, are you blind?" I ask.

"Oh- it's Minah-ah!" The fool exclaims, surprised to see me on the floor. "Mian, doh kwenchannnah?" He reaches out to me, but I swat his hand away and got up from the floor by myself. I shook my head disapprovingly at him. I'm remembering this fool because there is no way I am forgetting this incident. He has dark hair with bangs brushing against his sleepy eyes and translucent skin. I catch the name on the nametag of his school uniform- Zhang Yixing. 

3 hours later~

I am eating my bento lunch at my desk, when a shadow casts over my meal. I sighed out of annoyance and look up from the kimbap my umma made me this morning. I glare at the girl standing before me. "What do you want?"

"U-uh, Minah-ssi, would you like to join my study group?" She asks me nervously. 

I look at her in disbelief and snicker. "Why on earth would I do that?"

"B-because, Minah-ssi, you have the highest scores in our grade and we t-thought..." She mumbles in response.

"No, don't be ridiculous." I reject her and put a piece of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter