Me and Just Me

Let's Hate With Shin Minah!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I gaze at my tiny hands. They are moving on their own as if they are not mine. They grab onto a little boy's also tiny hands and together we run through the prettiest field I have ever seen. My short legs carry me through the lush green grass. I feel this lightheaded bubbly feeling that I have not felt in years grow inside me. The bright sunlight blinds me in a good way and dandelions tickle my ankles. I hear high-pitched laughter escape from my mouth as I let the little boy lead me through the bright field. 

"Minah-ah, look at the flowers- yehpudda!" The little boy tells me. I look at the silhouette of this child before me. He was stilling holding my hand and with his other, he point at the bright yellow dandelions around us. I feel my lips stretch across my face into a smile. Oddly, I don't think I want this feeling to end. Just let me run around in the grass for a little while longer... 

~

I carry my overnight bag over my shoulder and head downstairs to the kitchen. I am especially moody this morning, since today is the day of the 2 day 1 night trip. I freeze at the entrance of my kitchen. What the... Someone call the cops!

"Good Morning, Minah-ah!" The stalker seated at the dining table greets me with a blinding eye-smile. I need to call the police. He can definitely be held for trespassing, invasion of privacy, psychological trauma, and larceny. 

"Minah-ah, are you excited for your class trip!" My mom exclaims. This is a nightmare. Why haven't my mom called the police yet? Can't she see my stalker sitting in the middle of her kitchen? Maybe I am still dreaming. I should head back upstairs to my room and wake up. I turn to run back up to my room, but my mom grabs me by the back of my school uniform. "Shin Minah, where do you think you are going? Hurry up and eat your breakfast! You can't be late today." 

Aishh, I turn around to sulk my way back into the kitchen even though this is the last thing I want to do. I thought my conversation with Yixing finally got to him, but I should of known that it is never that easy to get rid of a creepy and naive stalker. Otherwise the world will never hear of any stalker cases. I sat down across from Yixing and glare at him with all the hate I possess within me. I hiss at him. "Why the hell are you here? Explain yourself!" My mom narrow her eyes at me.

Yixing smiles at me brightly. "I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter