Save Me

Let's Hate With Shin Minah!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saranghae, neh Shin Minah. There is no hiding the fact that I heard eactly what Yixing just said. I stare at the sleeping boy on my shoulder as he breathes slowly in peace. His long eyelashes, translucent skin, and pouting lips makes him look innocent, like not even a single bad intention could possiblly exist in him. Come to think of it, this creature besides me has never done anything truely mean to me despite my brute rudeness to him. 

"Wae?" I felt myself whisper. What can someone who is the complete opposite see in me? I am selfish, mean, self-centered, and full of hatred. He, on the other hand, is selfless, forgiving, and kind. Of course, Yixing doesn't answer- he is deep in sleep on my shoulder. I guess this guy really is not in his right state of mind, even in terms of his love life. I turn to look out the bus window and let the shaking of the bus ride and scenic country side view clear my mind.

~

I feel empty inside, like I am missing something, but I'm not sure what it is that I lost. I am searching for something- for someone. "Kajima- don't leave me alone. You promised." I feel my tiny hands reach out for something, but grabs on to nothing. I feel something on my cheeks. I touch my face and touch tears. Big fat tears were rolling down my cheeks. Why am I crying? I weirdly feel so sad without even knowing the reason to why I am crying. My heavy heart feels like it is dropping to my stomach. I don't like this. I want to leave.

~

I must've fallen asleep because my head is leaning on Yixing's shoulder when I open my eyes. I look up and see my stalker smiling down at me like a pabo. "Gomawo." He says, pointing at the bandage on his hand. I finally realize the stituation and quickly pull my head away from his shoulder. Aishh, this is so embarrassing. How could I have fallen asleep on his shoulder? 

"Mianhae." I said and turn away from him. There is no way I can face him without feeling embarrased. 

"Did you rest well?" He askes. "You were drooling, too." 

"Mwuh!?" I blurted out and wiped conciously at my face. I looked at him to see if he was serious.

"I'm joking." He tells me with a playful smile on his lips. Aishhh, chincha, this guy is so childish. I glare at him until he stops smiling.

"Students, we are back in Seoul and will be pulling into our school in a few minutes, so starting gathering your belongings. Make sure you don't leave anything on the bus." The teacher tells us through her microphone. I let out a relieved sigh. Now that we are back in the city, I can finally have some peace and quiet without my stalker by my side 24/7. I can't believe I have endured this whole trip without a public outburst of a string curse words. 

I get off our school bus and walk to the bus stop- with Yixing right by my side, of course. The perks of having my stalker as my next-door neighbor, I thought to myself sarcastically and rolled my eyes. My mood drops even lower when my bus comes and I see that it's packed with passengers. This is going to be one hell of a awful ride home. I squeeze myself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter