Longing for you

My Story Begins here...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already Friday. The day of the amusement park was tomorrow and Taehyung had agreed to go but Jimin could not. So, I was planning to ask Mingyu if he could go. But nowadays, he was perhaps... avoiding me.

Today, my siblings were expectionally early. They were also early every day after the day I had scolded them properly- but this time, way to early. So, I decided to take them out to a coffee shop to eat. We sat on a small round table with high stools. My sister was eating some toast and my brothers were drinking coffee and some bread. 

I was just there thinking about how I was going to appoarch Mingyu without him avoiding me- and that gave me an answer when my sister suddenly smiled widely and dropped her toast on her plate.

"Mingyu oppa!" she cried and we turned to look at Mingyu holding a tray full of pastry and a cup of coffee. He looked at us but stared at me the longest. He was about to move away when my sister called him again. "Mingyu oppa!" she called out.

Mingyu hesistated before walking to our table. He pulled a smile for Mi Hyeon and said, "Good morning Mi Hyeon." Then he turned to me. "Um.. good morning... Mi Young." I gave an uneasy smile. 

My sister then motion him to sit down. "Oppa! Sit down," she told him and I smiled, looking at Mingyu who was looking at me with uneasy eyes. 

"Yeah..." I started. "You can sit here with us." And he gave a small smile and sat beside of me.

It got uncomfortable almost immediately. But I took the amusement park ticket and looked at him. With both hands on the ticket, I asked him, "Mingyu?" He turned to look at me. I looked down for a while, trying to search for my words. "Um.. I have an extra ticket to Lotte World and I want to ask you if you want to come a not.." I looked away and sipped on my hot coffee that gave me a burn. "Ouch..." I mummured. 

Then a cup of ice cube came into my view. "Take this.. to cool down your burn," he just said quietly, not making eye contact. I gave him a quick look before popping the ice cube into my mouth. 

"Ya...." my sister started. "Please come. Mingyu oppa you can come right?" 

Mingyu looked at my sister and gave her a tired smile. She was giving him puppy eyes. "Yes..." Mingyu hesistated. "I-I'll come."

My sister shrieked in delight and I handed out the ticket to him, without making eye contact. "Thanks.." he mummured.

"Noona!" Jae Myung said all of the sudden. I looked at him as he grabbed his bag. He looked at Jae Hyuk who was still eating his bread. "Jae Hyuk and I are leaving now okay?" 

I looked at the time. It was 7:00am, still early. "But-" I tried to cut in. 

"Oh no! We have a pro-project that we have to do so we have to get going already!" he said as he scramble to pull Jae Hyuk off the chair. 

"Ya-Yah!" Jae Hyuk mumbled between his toast. "I have not finish yet!"

Jae Myung gave him death stares and then motion him to look at us. Jae Hyuk's eyes widens as he quickly grabs his bag and coffee. 

"Noona!" Jae Hyuk swallowed his toast."We'll be leaving now!" And he patted my sister's head and bowed to Mingyu before leaving with Jae Myung.

After they left, I sighed. "I guessed that Jae Hyuk didn't even notice you," I chuckled. 

"Were-were they uncomfortable with me being here?" He asked quietly. I looked up at the ceiling, sighing. "I don't think so... it's just that .... it feels weird to me like it had happened to me before with someone else," I tried to describe it but it would not come about.

He just nodded his head. I turned to look at hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter