What happens next?

My Story Begins here...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two years later...

I brushed my hair away from my face as I exited the door. My hands were holding my books tightly as I squinted my eyes before finding the red car. I smiled before brushing my hair away from my face again and walked towards the red car. I quickly opened the car's door and went into the car. I settled my bag onto the floor and buckled up my seat beat, my books were on my lap. 

"Hey darling," I greeted the person that was sat on the driver's seat. After finishing buckling the belt, I looked up and found Kim Mingyu smiling back at me. I frowned. "Yah... that's so unfair, you know," I began. "How could your professor ask you to wake up so early in the morning to have his class today? I was suppose to wait for you outside of your classroom, you know."

"It's not that easy, Mi Young. Do you know how many children he has?" He asked, chucking at me. "Six... Don't say that he has a lot okay? Because I'll tell you that we'll have more children than him!" 

"Ew," I joked, looking disgusted as I pushed him away. We laughed for a moment before settling down. "So, where are we going for lunch?" I asked him, curious. 

"You'll find out later. I promise that you will love me too much," he answered. 

"You have been saying that since high school... I wonder where it will be today? You have too much ideas, Kim Mingyu," I commented, reaching over to kiss him on the cheek.

Yeah... as you have known, we were in college already and... we have been dating for almost 2-3 years. And after our high school years, when we started college, he had brought me to different places for lunch like the beach, the park, literally everywhere and how could I not love him?

 

 

It took about 45 minutes to reach the place but I quickly fell asleep due to the minimun amount of sleep I got from spending a lot of time on my assignment that was due today. Professor Lim had gave us three days to complete it and I spent a lot of time on that project with almost no connection with anyone or any sleep. I didn't even eat a lot. 

"Mi Young-ah... It's time to wake up," he shook me up. I slowly stirred up from the car seat. "We're here," he said, before getting off the car. I was about to get off the car too but my door was opened. "You shouldn't open the door. I should do it, Mi Young," he informed.

"I'm not a princess, Mingyu," I replied before getting off the car. I quickly stood in front of Mingyu and hook my arms on his neck as we swayed a little, side by side, just looking into one another's eyes. 

"But you are always my princess, Kim Mi Young," he hummed, still looking into my eyes.

I smiled before leaning in for a kiss. Just as my lips touched his, our lips were moulded into one anothers. I gave a tiny smile in between of the kiss. "But I don't want to be a princess," I mumbled. He broke the kiss, looking at me. "I want to be your girlfriend. Why do you keep wanting me to be your princess?"

"Because you're precious to me," he said simply. "You have always been special to me and will always be."

He quickly wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me up into the air, turning round and round. I giggled, holding his face in my hands just after he finished turning and I touched his forehead with mine. "Then you will always be my prince charming," I said.

He chuckled before putting me down and held my hand in his. "Let's go now," He started and I looked around the place that he had brought me. I didn't even noticed that place that he had brought me to because all I had saw was him. My breath was taken away from the scenaric that I was facing. It was peaceful. The trees were lined up in such a way that a pathway was made. The pathway was covered with pink and orange petals. 

"Mingyu..." I breathed, my eyes widen. "Where is this place? It's so... beautiful." 

"This was where my parents had took me to before they left for UK. It has been almost 8 years... I might say, that I have seen my parents. My aunt took care of me until now," he answered. He looked back at me with a smile on his face. "Now should I take you to where we are going to have our lunch?' He asked.

I nodded and he pulled me along right into the beautiful pathway that was covered with petals and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter