Memories

My Story Begins here...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first place that the boys brought me was the arcade. Sigh... I mean- I like the arcade but it just wasn't suitable to the little girls that were running in between of our legs. It was just a place where machines were operating loudly and peope were pushing past others to get to their favourite games... and that's not the right environment that the kids should be in. 

"Ya- Yah," I tapped my fingers on the person's shoulders, who was the closest to me. He looked at me, eventhough I wasn't looking back at him, I was looking at the girls. "I- I think I'll go out to eat ice cream with the girls... They can't be in an environment like this. It's too unhealthy for them."

I turned around and held the two girls' hands and started heading out the door that led into the arcade. I started to pick up my speed until I was fully out of the arcade. I released the two girls' hands and they pouted, looking at me. "Unnie! Why did you pull us out here? I want to see what the oppas are doing!" Mi Hyeon whinned. 

I gave her a small smile before answering her, "The arcade is very loud and noisy, it's not right for you two. So, why not unnie get you some ice cre-" 

"Oppa!" Hanbyul screamed all of a sudden, jumping in joy as she took off and rushed to the person she had called 'oppa'.

I held my sister's hand tightly before looking at where Hanbyul had went. She was immediately picked up by Jinhwan. "Hanbyullie," he adored her, pinching the bridge of her nose lightly. 

I gave Jinhwan a smile. "What are you doing here, Jinhwan?" I asked. 

"You can't just run out with the two girls," he answered simply. "It's dangerous for three girls to be lottering around and I totally forgot that the arcade was an unsafe place for the girls to be at so, I told the guys that I'll follow you out." He stopped for a while, as if he was stopping himself from continuing. "Let's go then!" 

I gave him another smile before he released Hanbyul and she rushed back to me, holding my hand. "Kaja, unnie!" Mi Hyeon and Hanbyul both said at the same time before giggling. 

 

 

 

We spent about thirty minutes in the ice cream store and had spent fifty minutes altogether. We went off after thirty minutes in the ice cream store because the boys 'got bored' of the games there and wanted us to come back faster so we could move to the next destination of our adventures. It could've took us five minutes from the ice cream store to the arcade- but guess what, Mi Hyeon and Hanbyul threw a tantrum- right in the middle of the ice cream store when we had said that we needed to leave. 

I managed to have stopped them from causing that tantrum, five minutes later- by giving them another cup of ice cream (I was about to slap myself from giving them too much unhealthy food already). They calmed down while eating their ice cream and that was fine- until, another problem came about; they didn't want to get out of the ice cream shop. 

"Kim Mi Hyeon, come out right now, please? If you don't, unnie wouldn't get you another ice cream!" I tried to persuade my sister. I cringed at the words that I spoke... Another ice cream? Are you crazy, Kim Mi Yeon? Who on earth would think of that as a way to indirectly kill your little sister?! 

"Hanbyul-ah... Don't you want to see your Hanbin oppa? He's waiting for you right now. He misses you a lot!" Jinhwan also tried, but only earning a shake of the head from Hanbyul. 

"I prefer ice cream over that Hanbin dude!" Hanbyul replied back, holding onto a door frame tightly as she took another bite from her ice cream. 

"Mi Hyeon! You better come now! If not, they wouldn't be another outing for you anymore! I'll tell appa and umma that you are behaving like this. And if they find out of your behaviour, say bye-bye to anymore outings and bye-bye to everything!" I threatened her.

"They love me, so they'll listen to me," Mi Hyeon replied simply. 

I sighed, my hands were on my waist as I walked my way to Jinhwan. "What should we do about them then?" I murmured under my breath.

"This is the first time I'm gonna do this and probably my last," he answered back, pulling up his sleeves and headed straight at Hanbyul. He quickly held Hanbyul from the back by her armpits and lifted her up from her feet. 

"Put me down!" Hanbyul shrieked, kicking her legs in the air. This earned a few look from passerbys but they quickly ignore whatever was happening and headed their own way. 

"Can you stop acting like this, Mi Hyeon? I'm pretty much ashamed of your behaviour right now... What is this about? Holding onto the door frame like a litle princess, unwilling to move unless you get what you desire? Please... this is not the era where you can act all princess-cy about," I was crossed. Those words came out from my mouth unstoppable at all. I was now in front of my sister, my arms crossed. "Now.. can we go?" I asked her, changing my tone as I did that. I told her, a bit softer. 

"Arraseo, unnie," she sighed, before holding my hand. "I will never do this again," she reassured me. I gave her a tight smile before walking our way- this was what had happened in the last, late twenty minutes... forcing them out of the ice cream store. 

"Yah!" Bobby shouted, once we were in sight. "Where did you guys go?" He ran to us, scooping up Hanbyul immediately. "Do you know how long I've been waiting for you?" He asked Hanbyul, who in returned, pushed his face away from hers. 

"Didn't you tell the rest that we were going away?" I asked quietly, walking towards Jinhwan.

"Well, I told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter