He's your friend?

My Story Begins here...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a few days since I had seen Hanbin from the park and I got extremely busy. There were tons of homework pouring in from every subjects, extra classes given to us and little to no time to talk to friends. It was the time to prepare for the trials of the second biggest exams of Korea. I went to school on Saturdays and Sundays from as early as 6am to 11pm at night. As for the usual schooling days, I woke up at 5am to 9, nearly around 10pm back home. I didn't really have anytime to eat or drink- even for breathing. 

One day, in the middle of May, as I was studying for physics (which was the hardest subject for me), something that smelled metallic arose. I could not tell where it came from and I had thought that it was just my imagination. Then, the metallic smell was to be smelled again. I looked around before staring back at my book. Almost half of the class went to have their lunch. I then stared at my book and something dripped down on the book. It was blood. I gasped at it and then took out my phone to look at myself, and yes, I was nosebleeding. 

"Oh my gosh.." I muttered to myself as I looked up at the ceiling and began to fan myself with my hand. 

"Mi Young!" Someone gasped and came over to my side. I couldn't look at the one who called me so he had to look up. It was Taehyung. He stared at me for a second before disappearing from my view. Then he reappeared and stuck two rolls of tissue into my nostrils. "Done," he said and dusted his hands clean.

I looked down from the ceiling to look at him with a slight smile. "Why are you here?" I asked him.

"I-" He opened his mouth but was interrupted when the door slided opened and the half of the students that went to lunch appeared, holding a pretty purple cake. 

"Happy Birthday to you," They began to sing and Taehyung looked at me with a smile. My mouth was still opened widely. They finished singing happy birthday and brought the cake to me. I was too surprised to do anything when Taehyung nudged me. 

"Oi," He whispered and I shook my head out of my dream. I smiled at my classmates before looking at the cake and making a wish. Alas, I blew the candles. My classmates cheered and did the most unexpected thing to me. They smashed the cake onto my face. Unfortunately, I was wearing my reading glasses but I still laughed with them and they cheered. 

 

 

 

 

"So, how did you enjoy your little surprise party?" Taehyung asked me as we headed out of the school, he was walking backwards."I knew that you would forget your birthday since the trials are near." He grinned and I pushed him to the side and fast walked towards the entrance but he soon catched up. 

"My reading glasses is very oily you know, you are going to wash them until they are squeaky clean okay?" I asked him cheekily and he smiled. He quickly ruffled my hair and jogged away from me. "Hey!" I called after him, chasing him. "Wait for me Taehyung!" 

It was 10pm when I got back home. My brothers were out again at their friends house, doing a study group- or something like that- and my sister had fell asleep. Normally, I would have locked myself up inside of my room to continue studying until 12am but today, I felt like going out to the park to caught the breeze that I had longed for. 

I changed into a simple outfit of shorts and a hoodie over a top. I wore my sneakers and headed outside. "Mum, I'm heading outside okay?" I told my mom who was watching television before going. She nodded and I went out. I carried my phone with earphones and a 20,000won inside of the phone. I wore the earphones as I walked to the park that I usually go to- the big oak tree's park. 

I walked away from the oak tree and took the other path into the large park. I looked around for a while and decided to sit on the bench that was on the opposite of the large lake of the park. I sat down and closed my eyes for a while. The cold breeze passed through my face and I immediately forgot everything. 

It wasn't long before I got interrupted by a group of voices all bundling together. I slowly opened my eyes and tried to eye the group without turning my head. But as I did that, the group got silent pretty quickly before someone started to giggle. I rolled my eyes and started to close them again, turning the volume of my music a little louder. 

I could feel someone slipping quietly beside of me and I opened my eyes. "Hi there," the guy beside of me said. "I'm Taehyun, Nam Taehyun." His voice was squeaking as he said that. I turned to look at him emotionlessly. 

"I don't know you, Mr Nam and I would appreatiate it if you would go away from me," I commented emotionless and turned back to look to my front. He did looked taken back. Mission accomplish.. I smirked inside of myself as I mental tick the list of things that I had wanted to do. 

"Hey look," Someone else said from behind of me. He looked familiar- he was the guy from the CD shop. He held my wrist in his hands, making me turn to look at him. I didn't want to stare at him so I glanced behind him to find a group of 9-11 people just standing there. "He was flirting with you, you know that?" He asked.

I scoffed and pulled my hand out of his grip. I stood up and shove my hands into my pocket. I examined them for a while before looking at the guy who grabbed my wrist. "You know that wasn't nice to do that, you just gave me a bad impression on you," I commented and pointed (nicely) at the guy who was beside a tall blonde guy. "And you," I said. "Aren't you suppose to be at home studying instead of being here in a gang?" I asked and his head immediately went down. 

I gave them another glance before walking way quickly. I walked three steps away from them when someone from the opposite direction jogged past. He knocked me down and I fell. I grunted as I fell. 

"Oh no!" The guy who knocked me down said, he was offering his hand for me and I took it. "I'm sorry.. I wasn't watching where I was go-" He stopped there and loosen his grip. I nearly fell when he suddenly gripped me back. "Mi Young.." He said, a smile covered his face. "Why are you here?"

"Hanbin?" I asked. I yelped as I pushed him away from the group of boys. "What are you doing here?" I whispered to him as I continued to push him away, he was walking backwards. 

"What are you doing, Mi Young?" He asked.

"That's not important now, it's dangerous there! They tried to kill me!" 

He stopped abruptly and I hit his hard chest. He laughed and then rubbed my forehead which hit his chest. "They're my friends, Mi Young!" He said. I froze.

"What.Did.You.Say?!" I cried and shook my head feriously. "How are you friends with them? They are ruthless! They tried to kill me and I saw them from the CD shop before and yes, they tried to kill me there before!" I shrieked, breathing heavily now.

I put my hand on my chest and started to walk away from him when I suddenly tripped over my own feet. Hanbin quickly held me to not let me fall over. "I can't believe you, you know.." I breathed quietly. "How can you, a nice human, be with them?" 

He laughed and I shook his hands off my shoulders and started walking side-by-side, nearly tripping. His hand quickly grabbed my shoulder and pulled me towards his direction. "Come on," He tried. "They were just playing with you, they mean no har

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter