House of Cards

My Story Begins here...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So this is your punishment?" Taehyung looked over our shoulders, eyeing on the paper that was in front of us. He snorted, trying to keep his laughter in as he scanned through the paper. "I knew that there was something going on! But what matters is that," he grabbed our shoulders and made Mingyu bumped against mine. "You two are together again!"

Jimin came over to looked at the commotion that Taehyung was making. He ruffled Taehyung's hair as he passed by. "Yah!" Taehyung said, obviously annoyed as he combed through his perfect hair back to normal. "You do not have the permission to touch my hair!"

"But I am older than you!" Jimin mocked back, sticking his tougue out. "And by the way, if you were born two days later, it would make me a year older than you." Taehyung groaned as he sulked and rolled his eyes away, going to Mingyu's side.

"Watcha doing?" Jimin asked me, swinging his arm around my shoulders. My eyes pointed at the paper in front of me and he grabbed the paper as he scanned through. He snorted but eventually laughed. "What- what is this?!" He tried to ask.

"This is what Mr Lee gave us after we were caught doing," I rolled my eyes towards Mingyu who tried to give me a smile. "Something," I managed to said, gritting against my teeth. 

Jimin raised an eyebrow and looked at the paper again. "But- but what kind of sorcery is this teacher trying to give?" He blurted out. 

"Well, he isn't a science teacher for no reason," I commented. We were saved from bigger trouble as Mr Lee decided that it was really foolish to disturb the headmistress for something like kissing just because he witnessed us doing it while other couples in the school were doing it everywhere secretly. So he gave us each a stack of paper with at least 10 pages about kissing and told us to summarized it within 200 words by tomorrow. I just looked at Mr Lee for a while, my mouth agaped as I tried to digest what he gave us. It was literally impossible to read a 30,000 word research about kissing and summarising it in 200 words by the next day.

I groaned as I knocked my head on the table a few times until I got dizzy. "Hey," Jimin said as he placed his two hands on my shoulders and massaged them slowly. He looked at the time and then at me again. "Look, I really want to stay with you but my mom told me that I have to go back home immediately after school today so I have to leave now." I nodded and gave him a smile as he took his bag and left the class. 

I looked over at Taehyung who was admiring Mingyu's work. I managed to take glimpes of Mingyu as I observed Taehyung. Mingyu looked really... really focus in his work. I smiled as I turned back to my work. Then I turned back to look at Taehyung who was still standing there. 

I hit the table gently with the pen in my hand, trying to grab Taehyung's attention, my chin was rested on the palm of my hand. He did not budge a little. Again, I hit the table a bit louder, trying to grab his attention. But I grabbed the wrong person's attention, Mingyu stopped writing and looked at me, his face showed plained confusion. "What?" He mouthed. Then he scanned across the whole classroom to just realised that the three of us still in class. I looked at him unamused as I pointed at Taehyung with my pen. He glanced over at Taehyung who was still looking at Mingyu's work. 

Mingyu smiled as he quietly tapped Taehyung on the hand and Taehyung snapped out of his own bubble. He looked at Mingyu and he pointed at me. I pouted as I waited patiently for Taehyung to look at me. I motioned a hand, beckoning him to come. He furrowed his eyebrows as he came over, obviously looking confused. 

"What?" He asked as he bent down, crossing his arm on my table.

"Why don't you grab a table and face us? You have been standing there for a bit of time... don't you feel tired?" I asked, my voice sounded playful. He gave me a silly smile as he turned around to grab a table and turned it back against my table. 

"Don't you have to fetch Mi Hyeon?" Taehyung asked out of a sudden as he pulled his chair back to sit on. 

I shook my head. "Nope," I answered. "The pig and the monkey are fetching her for the first time in forever!" I lifted my arms in joy and quickly For the First Time in Forever by Frozen on my phone . He knew that I was referring to Jae Hyuk and Jae Myung. 

He chuckled and took my book from his bag. I glanced over and found him reading the book that he had read multiple times already. Aliens: Knowing who is who. I laughed a little as I looked at the book. It was our thing to read everytime and it was a very nice novel indeed. It was about someone who was living a sweet life when suddenly, something happened. There was a blast of light which looked like an explosion but was not. The light looked like it literally tore the walls. The light infact, passed through the walls. The person then got shock and went outside to look. Everything was the same but there was something wrong. Before the person managed to figure out what it was, a thunder striked. It was just in front of the person. That person, who was eventually named, called Marvel, dropped right on the spot and felt unconscious. So to make the summary shorter, he felt different all of the sudden and can see through people. The ones who kind of looked greenish were aliens. 

I was about to do my work again when a note was slided onto my table. I picked it up and glanced at Taehyung who showed no interest in me. What were you laughing at? O.o The note wrote and I immediately know that it was Taehyung's handwriting. He used a lot of emoticons nowadays.

I grabbed my pen and immediately scribbled at the bottom of his question. Nothing? :P Maybe I should be asking you better. What were you staring at when you were standing beside of Mingyu? And I slided it quickly over to his table and continued doing my work. 

A few minutes later, the note slided back onto my table and I opened it. I was staring at the skies! Look up and what can you see? ^~^ He wrote back. I glanced over and showed him my are-you-sure face. He pouted and pointed at the note in my hand,, motioning to give it back. I slided it back to him and he started writing on it. He slided it back to me a few seconds late

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter